Connect myFHR™ to each of your physicians, hospitals/ED, and Medicare/insurance companies to gather all your health information—medications, procedures, allergies, diagnoses, lab results, and appointments.
• Go prepared to your next doctor visit with mobile access to all of your health records.
• Prevent errors by helping your care providers act on consistent knowledge of your medications, allergies, and other critical information.
• Securely store images and scans of health documents.
• Add over-the-counter medications and track symptoms like pain or mood.
• Be alerted to important health events—abnormal lab results, overdue vaccinations, and readings from connected smartwatches and devices.
• Share access with family, friends, caregivers, and your health plan.
Your privacy and security are important. MyFHR stores data securely in our HIPAA-compliant cloud and we only share your records with people you trust and approve.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally, access to all health records
This is the app I’ve been looking for. It gives me all of my medical records. My yearly blood test results are all there, all of my doctors visits (going way back), prescribed medications, and even shows me my daily data from my Apple Watch. I’m an long term Anthem BCBS member and had no problem logging in on account creation with myFHR so that issue must have been fixed. Also, info can be shared to anyone you choose by entering their email address. You can also request for them to share their data with you as well, great for families.
Totally not working
Coming from Athem Bluecross blueshield insurance app, sydney. It won't even allow me to sign in with my Athem account, so why do you provide that option in the app? Okay, i signed up a separate account and want to connect my Athem account to it, and guess what? The Anthem isn't in the provider list! So why the hell do you claim it works with Anthem and provide log in option in your app which is not even works in the back end? Waste user's time and collect all personal info for nothing.
Developer Response ,
Please contact myFHR support so that we can help you.
For instructions, refer to the "Contacting Support" article in the myFHR User Guide (https://myfhr-support.careevolution.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036127094-Contacting-Support).
Can’t add my family
I was able to log in and get MY records but my wife’s and 2 kids aren’t showing up. It would be very helpful to have everyone on my health plans records.
Can I get someone to help me with this?
Developer Response ,
Please submit your inquiry to myFHR support so that we can help you. For instructions, please refer to the "Contacting Support" article in the myFHR User Guide (https://myfhr-support.careevolution.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036127094-Contacting-Support).
- CareEvolution Inc.
- 81.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016-2020 CareEvolution, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.