Row House is a boutique fitness studio that offers a collection of rowing-based workouts guaranteed to make you sweat. Our immersive, energetic, low-impact workouts are designed to shred and tone your body in just 45-minutes.
View your personalized home screen
- Your customized home screen focuses on the information you want to see
- View your upcoming classes
- See your weekly goal progression
- Discover new coaches
Reserve classes and rowers
- Filter, favorite and find the perfect class at your Row House
- Book a rowing class directly in the app
- Reserve your favorite rowing machine
- View your upcoming classes in your schedule
- Manage your membership in the app
Discover new workouts, coaches, and studios
- Find new types of rowing workouts
- View coaches at your studio
- Use the interactive map to find a nearby studio
Join a waitlist
- Is your favorite coach or class 100% booked? Join the waitlist and get informed if a rower becomes available
- Apple Watch app allow you to view your schedule, check-in for class, and track your Row House workouts
- Integrates with the Apple Health app so you can view all your progress in one convenient place
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Rowing Into Shape
This gym and it’s Rowing format has been one of the best gifts that I’ve given myself. It’s fun, competitive and nurturing to all. The setup makes you want to keep pace with others; the visual numbers constantly informative. You just have to try harder.
Quitting is not an option!
I rest when I need and can pick up the pace again. Staff, managers and the owner have been more than enthusiastic, helpful, work with me at my current level and just make exercising FUN!
Have so many good things to say about this app: great activity history and performance metrics, very few bugs, and overall very easy to use. My only gripe (and preventing me from giving a 5-star rating) is booking from “Schedule” view. If I select a day that has no classes, I’m offered the ability to “book class.” When I do this, I expect to be taken to the classes scheduled for the DAY I SELECTED from Schedule. Instead, I am always taken to the current day, leaving me to manually go back to the day I previously was viewing in schedule. Super frustrating. A request to the dev team: make the transition between classes and schedule a bit more intuitive, knowing users use these features together. I’m sure I’m not the only one who would love it!
Row House Go
Thank you for adding streaming classes to the app 🙏🏼 I recently moved from LA to a city that doesn’t have the studio. So I bought an erg and it feels almost like I’m back in the studio! THANK YOU!! Fingers crossed there will be a feature coming to connect the app with the erg monitor to track class, weekly, monthly, lifetime stats like it does with studio classes..in the meantime, I am still so happy to discover I can have this back in my life.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xponential Fitness LLC
- 106.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Row House Franchise, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GO Monthly Subscription $19.99
- All-GO Monthly Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.