The postnatal program with a cult following in NYC can now be accessed from anywhere in the world. In these videos, Founder Rachel Welch, will guide you through three doctor-recommended phases : from healing your new-mom (or not-so-new-mom) body to getting you into the best shape of your life.
Roll out your mat. We’ve got you.
Phase 1: Developed to heal your abdominal wall, pelvic floor and back muscles from the inside-out. Using breath based muscle activation, a soft foam roller and targeted butt, thigh and ab isolation exercises, this 28-day program is your home base.
Phase 2: The crucial lynchpin and Rachel's secret sauce. Unlike anything else in the postnatal fitness world, Phase Two is the bridge you need to move beyond subtle, internal work into training for higher-intensity workouts.
Phase 3: Rachel's Signature workouts. You’re now ready to challenge your strength and stamina, continue to lose weight, and get in the best shape of your life. Each Signature workout is a whole body experience, with a little extra focus on different body parts.
Plus: Mediation and restorative evening sequences and a full tutorial library where Rachel break's down the most common mom-related injuries and teaches you how to modify for each.
Revolution Motherhood On Demand restores your emotional, mental and physical resources. Establish a habit of daily exercise while learning how to repair and integrate your entire body for the rest of your life. Start with Phase 1 and experience how daily movements like picking up your children, pushing the stroller, walking and bending over start to feel good!
Experience the freedom to chase your kids without fear of peeing yourself and confidently reclaim your favorite outdoor activities and boutique fitness classes.
Whether you have 10 minutes or an hour, whatever is happening in your busy mom-life, there is a video in this library to meet your needs.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Revolution Motherhood on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial (if available) will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://ondemand.revolutionmotherhood.com/tos
- Improvements to analytics
- Improvements to error messaging
- Optimizations for content-loading
- Enhanced support for video metadata
- Fixed an issue affecting background audio for some users
- Fixed an issue affecting closed caption for some users
- Fixed an issue affecting extras
- Fixed an issue affecting subtitles
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super Moms Full Body Conditioning +yoga
This program is amazing and the new app makes working out with Rachel so easy. I’m able to stream from my iPad, iPhone, or AppleTV! I‘be been practicing yoga with Rachel since before I got pregnant, but since having my daughter three years ago, this is the only workout program that has worked for me to get back into my yoga practice and target the areas (core and lower body) that I lost I ouch with during pregnancy.
The postpartum period is tough and Revolution Motherhood gave me both the mental and physical strength to take care of myself and my family.
I completed the 12-week Foundations Program 3 years ago and now the phase 2 and signature classes are my go-to workouts. My favorite workouts now are the following:
- 30-min Signature Lower Body
- Phase 3 Core
- 20-min Phase 2 waist toning
- Phase 2 Level 3: full body
- Phase 3: Full Body
- Strength Builder morning quickie 13 min yoga
- 60 minute signature
Nothing like it
There’s nothing like Revolution Motherhood! I couldn’t find a program that was focused on a woman’s body after birth. I had a 2 finger diastasis and it closed after phase 2. I was on the mat 5-7 day’s a week and I’m still going on strong! It’s a wonderful program and I highly recommend it!
Rachel’s Foundations program healed my body and my outlook after having two children. Now her Signature series strengthens and stretches me beyond where I was before having kids. This app makes it easy to take her boutique classes at home, with access to her entire range of workouts.
- Revolution Motherhood, LLC
- 152.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Revolution Motherhood, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Revolution Motherhood Subs $19.99
- Revolution Motherhood Subs $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.