Clipchamp mobile is the free, fast and convenient way to add captions to your videos. Transform speech to text in seconds, style captions, add your branding, apply video filters and share - all from your mobile device.
Captions are essential. Over 90% of videos on social media are viewed with the sound off. Videos with captions get 15% more shares, 17% better reactions and 26% more clicks than those without.
• Capture - Record directly in the app or choose multiple pre-recorded videos.
• Quality transcriptions - Unlimited video transcription, let us caption your videos automatically or easily add your own.
• Easy edits - The fastest way to make edits to your caption text.
• Quick fixes - Precisely trim your video starting and ending points, position captions and set caption durations.
• Brand building - Add an image watermark or logo to any corner of your video.
• Customize it - Change the font, color and background of your captions.
• Video filters - Create beautiful videos with our range of filters.
• Share - Save and share directly to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more, or export as an SRT file.
• Coming soon - This is just the beginning, we’re always adding more tools and features to help you make awesome videos on the go.
• Multi clips - add multiple videos to your project and select clips across different albums.
• Clip ordering - select clips in the order you want them to appear when creating your project.
• Minor improvements and bug fixes - we’ve cleaned up behind the curtain to make Clipchamp just a little bit better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really love this app and it’s much better/sufficient than Clipomatic, but I’ve noticed that when I save the video after doing corrections to the audio, that words that I had corrected or that I didn’t need to correct, end up being wrong. While I was editing, one of my words was “God” but when I saved it and uploaded the video to TikTok, “God” had changed to “garden”. It’s a bit irritating
Convenient but needs work
The control you have over your captions is nice but I wish I could adjust their timing a little.
My main issues are with the record button and the app itself.
The record button doesn’t respond correctly a lot of the time. You have to REALLY thumb that thing to start or stop recording, and there’s barely any visual difference there. Also you can’t zoom in, or I don’t see how.
Then once you’re done recording sometimes the app just gets stuck processing and will not budge. Does not load. Has been processing a 45 second video (not even with captions yet) for ten minutes now. I have to close the app and therefore all my work is lost.
I’m in LOVE!
I’ve been using ClipChamp for a couple of days now and I’m so obsessed I legit started captioning all my videos for fun! It’s so easy to use and didn’t have a steep learning curve! I rarely give reviews here but I really love this app and will be telling my followers on Instagram to use it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.