The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only search engine I trust and has been my go to since the conception of the term. I’m really loving the personalized news feeds. As someone who intentionally avoids today’s unreliable news sources, especially from social media apps, the google news feed has been a welcome addition to my routine. I no longer have to miss out on reading articles I may be interested in because of my choice to not login to FB. Instead I often find articles I’m interested in through my google feed in between searching for things.
Google Search is one of my top 5 most used apps. Their reliability and commitment to being the best in my opinion has hands down beat any other apps. I’m sticking with google for the long haul.
New update is so awful
I’ve used the google app for years, and loved it. Since the most recent update I try and avoid having to use the app now at all cost because it’s so god awful. They updated the searching on it to give “a better experience” but I’m only assuming the developers have never used the app. Because it’s 10 steps backwards in my opinion. I used to use google images for GIFs all the time, atleast 3 times a day, and I could just easily search through images and find what I was looking for, hold the image and tap copy. But now I can’t do that, it copies the URL instead..and if you hit the share button it shares the image but also the stupid link that goes with it...like really?? Come on google. You had it right for years, what the heck are you doing. On top of that when you search images instead of having just the images pop up it’s now the images and their links to those websites. It’s just a jumbled mess now. Google dropped the ball on this update, because good gosh it’s bad. PLEASE FIX THESE STUPID MISTAKES GOOGLE
Google worst case of customer service
Zero stars—- I went into their app a total of 4 days in a row. I had an issue with something hanging on my account, which was carrying over into another app. So I went into fix my profile. Well, you can’t go in without their annoying computer assistant hounding you to bundle everything you have into all google products, & one big conglomerate- so they can accumulate & mine even more data on you to sell to other apps they don’t own yet. Went the next day, after I told it, & adjusted my settings to delete all activity from the history- cloud- which I didn’t know they kept on me. As far I know, I’d given only one company permission for that 🍎. They deleted nothing. Not one line! The bot tolls me it would affect their other apps too much. Well, I just got angrier & ... by the 4th days problem, I went in, the bot changed my longtime yahoo account to a google account, all the settings, Created a million apps & add-ons while I shouted no & stop & tried to get out of the app. Waited on hold for live help today for 30.. them they hung up on me. Hatred!
- Google LLC
- 225.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.