The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One Tiny problem.. but love it!
I’ve been using this google app for as long as I can remember because personally, I find it less cluttery than safari. I typically don’t like having a search history on because it’s just too much to clear out once it accumulates and google has allowed me to do that seemlesly for the longest time, but now I’ve come across the issue that I have to manually switch browse history off every single time I open the app, because the search I’ve done from one prior time, is still on there. I hope it’s just a bug and can be fixed because I don’t want to have to manually switch over every single time I use it, where as before, you did it once and you were set and good to go up until this most recent update. Thank you google!
I know people may not have a problem with this but my google is being annoying right now. So usually when I would search up images, it would show some other images once I click on it. Then I have the option to save and that. Now every single time I click on a picture, it sends me to the website on where it’s from. I don’t want the website, I just wanna see the picture and save it on my camera roll. Now it’s annoying how long it takes me save an image. I’m always seeing the website with its picture. I sometimes like the other photos under that image I search up. I sometimes wanna save them. Now? it takes me at least two-four minutes just to save a picture.
I just want my old google back :(
New update AWFUL. Google image search useless.
New google image search is TERRIBLE! The sole reason I search for images is to see IMAGES, and only images. I do not want to see the text, or a ton of white space. I liked how the old google search app showed images only. I purposely used this app when searching for images as chrome doesn’t display image searches the same. Chrome shows the text. But now, not only is the text required but am unable go full screen with an image (and hide the text when tapping on it or rotating my phone). This is awful for viewing images because phone screens are not that big and now it only shows up on half the screen. Please bring back the old version or at least make it an option that is easy to select on the screen (not hidden in layers of menus within settings). This is extremely frustrating and disappointing
- Google LLC
- 250.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.