Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
We made a few improvements to the app that we hope will make it easier to get what you need, while also supporting amazing local businesses.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Why I’m Addicted to Yelp Now
After being in marketing for years I always understand what Yelp is, how it’s great for business, how to set up profiles, what it costs to list yourself on there as a premium account, etc etc. Up until recently I never used the app and never really thought it would be useful to me. I preached about, and helped with developing processes to get consumers to write good reviews.... did I mention for quite a few years? Meanwhile I was over here never writing any reviews myself or using the tool to my advantage! I’ve saved money, visited little places I didn’t know existed and have settled food decision wars in my house. I love Yelp now and told my husband I may be headed toward becoming a full on “Yelper” soon. 🤔😊
Worst NAZI experience EVER!!!!
I was checking out at dollar general, and running out of time to get what we needed for an out-of-town trip, so I sent my 13 yr old daughter to wait in line for “2” spots to enter the store due to their stupid “Covid” nonsense line. Making people wait outside in 90 degree heat when there were very few people actually in the store! When she got to the front of the line she waited for TWO people to come out and then went in. When I got there a few min later, they would not let me go right in to her! By then the line took 20 min and my daughter was freaking out wondering where I was! She would not have even had money to pay for her clothes, and what if something had happened to her. I let her get the clothes she had found but did not buy the hundreds of dollars worth of other things I was going to. I spend thousands of dollars at this store per year! No more! I am done and taking my business elsewhere. When someone tells me I can’t go right into the store even to immediately get my daughter, supposedly for “our safety”... I CRY NAZI!! So sick of this nonsense and the horrible way businesses are handling it. As a business owner, I am also going to report them to the BBB and I should have called the police as they tried to kidnap my child and hold her hostage inside.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 333.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.