Like a tiny Chipotle that lives in your phone, our app lets you order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery. Plus, you can earn points and redeem Chipotle Rewards in the Rewards Exchange.
ABOUT CHIPOTLE REWARDS
- Members bank points automatically for in-app orders.
- In-person, scan the app to earn points and redeem rewards.
- Redeem points on Food, Goods and Giving in the Rewards Exchange.
- Set a favorite reward to track points as you go.
- Get rewarded faster with extra point offers and early access to new menu items.
- Oh, and let’s just say… we won’t forget you on your birthday.
- Pick up quicker with mobile pickup shelves and Chipotlane.
- Or, get your order delivered straight to your door.
- Try tasty menu items you can only get in-app or online.
- Get your faves faster with saved meals and recent orders.
- Go crazy with unlimited ‘extra’ ‘light’ and ‘on-the-side’ customizations.
- Low gift card balance? Split the payment with another card.
- Pay your way with Apple Pay.
- See your sustainability impact with Real Foodprint metrics.
- Start a Group Order to invite your squad in on the fun.
- Save your go-to Chipotle locations and delivery addresses.
Thanks for using the Chipotle app! We've made some changes that we think you're gonna like, here are just a few of them -
- Select our convenient Walk-Up Windows as your pickup method of choice.
- Earned enough points for a free entrée from the Rewards Exchange but forgot to redeem it? We'll remind you in the bag.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool update, but still lacking basic functions
I have used the chipotle app since it first came out, every update offers more functionality but there are still so many basic functions missing. For example, I ordered delivery from the app for my office last week. Today I went to look for the receipt to expense the lunch, there is no receipt function in the app and when you try to find info on an order it only forces you to reorder (smart chipotle, but I want the receipt). So I check my email, nope not there either and not in my spam. Next I check for a help or support functionality, again nothing available. After 30 minutes of this, I went to my credit card statement which is not an itemized receipt. Make it impossible why don’t you?
In addition, the new point and reward functionality is fun when you get something free. But the free guacamole has never worked and always says we don’t meet the requirements- however it doesn’t list what those requirements are. Luckily the free meal works or it would be completely useless. Then the bonuses section of the app has never been filled with anything, if you are going to create and showcase a section on an app then you should use it.
Support is horrible
In an attempt to get the reward badges I have been going to Chipotle on different days then I normally would and keeping track of my points the best I can. Points show up 24-48 hours after purchase (maybe). When they don’t, you must “Chat with Pepper “, which is a minimum of 15 minutes +. A robot attempts to assist you, but can’t correct missing points. It passes you to a human who can only say the points have been added, it will be 24-48 hours. Problem should be solved, an employee has verified that you earned the points and has correctly added the points into the system. In 24-48 hours when no points are received you must go through the system again. They are corrected again. This time it will take up to seven days. Some points are added, but there’s no way to confirm for which purchase. Still missing approximately 800 points, but they stated that I was given an extra 250 for their mistake and earned 500 from a reward badge achievement. This should make things even. It doesn’t. When I order in your app, it should never miss points or even take 24-48 hours. Your app can instantly accept my order and my payment. Then within a minute send a text/email verification, but can’t instantly add the points. Then it loses the points? I would think that your IT Department could correct this and also show on the app and text/email the points awarded for each purchase side by side or in a running tally.
Generally good, but scrap the DoorDash Integration
Generally I have no major problems with the app. I have occasionally forgotten to select Delivery for my order when I’ve been in a rush, causing me to have to go pick it up (that should be an easy UI fix with a toggle or buttons that stand out) but aside from that ordering is easy.
What I don’t like - related to delivery - is both the DoorDash integration and use of the DoorDash service generally. The integration provides only basic info, then links me out to a website for map “tracking”. It’s a terrible experience, plus while the app shows fairly real-time high level status, the website it takes me to for more advanced tracking g does not. I have to continually refresh the page, and I can’t see any driver activity prior to it leaving the store.
Which takes me to the DoorDash service. They often can’t find a driver (I live in a major city so as a service it suggests they don’t have enough drivers to support demand. Plus their mapping system is terrible. It’s often inaccurate, plus I can’t see that my driver is actually making multiple ops unless I see him go the wrong direction. Totally bad customer experience. The drivers themselves are fine, but it would behoove them to spend a little extra to be supported by a better API/delivery app experience. In fact my meal was supposed to arrive 25 minutes ago, but because of DD it’s super late. This is a semi-frequent thing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 116.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014, 2017 Chipotle Mexican Grill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.