Order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery & earn points towards FREE Chipotle with Chipotle Rewards. All with the tiny Chipotle that lives on your phone.
•About Chipotle Rewards•
- You’ll earn points for ordering online or scanning when you pay at a restaurant
- Use the app to SCAN for points and use your Rewards at a restaurant
- You can get points faster with Bonuses (like extra point days)
- Let’s just say, we won’t forget you on your birthday
- Forget to scan? No sweat, just keep your receipt and submit a points request
- Points and Rewards can take up to 24-48 hours to show up in your account
- Create and join Chipotle group orders
- Skip the line and pickup at our pickup shelves
- Get your order delivered straight to you door with delivery
- Check out our exclusive Featured and Lifestyle Bowls
- Your saved favorite and recent meals are on the menu too
- Swipe to customize your burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos to perfection (no limits)
- Make checkout a breeze and pay with saved cards or Apple Pay
- Save your favorite Chipotle restaurants and delivery addresses
We've added our new Real Foodprint to your order details. The first radically transparent sustainability tracker of its kind, Real Foodprint shows you the positive impact you're helping make on the planet by choosing Chipotle's real, responsibly sourced ingredients versus conventional ones. That means you’re helping to lower the amount of carbon emitted, saving water, improving soil health, avoiding antibiotics, and supporting organic land. That’s the power of real ingredients.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall great but with flaws
Overall I love the convenience and layout but there are some essential flaws that really aggravate me.
1. The gift card management is AWFUL. Seriously awful. If the gift card you apply is insufficient you can’t use the gift card along with a credit card. You can only use one payment method. I’ve had a $2 balance on my gift card for months because I haven’t been able to use the full balance. Similarly you can’t add an additional gift card to the balance. I have a new gift card but the app won’t let you add to an existing gift card balance. So I can’t use my current gift card or new one unless I pay in store...which defeats the purpose of ordering via the app. Honestly this is the main reason for my low rated. It’s just stupidity and it’s the only restaurant app I’ve ever seen so this. It’s just DUMB. Did I mention it’s dumb?
2. The app always defaults to a certain location, even if you set a certain location before going to order. I have ordered from the wrong location after the app defaulted without me realizing. There are multiple locations on the same street in my area so I thought I had the right location until o got to the store and they didn’t have my order. The people were understanding and gave me my order with no additional charge.
Lacking basic functionality
I love the convenience of being able to order food by an application and have it ready when I get there.
However, the chipotle app leaves a lot to be desired.I had purchased a gift card and loaded it onto my app, but when it got down to only seven dollars, it proved to be very frustrating because I couldn’t make up the rest of my order with another payment. I had to go to the store and have them scan the app in order to remove the remaining balance on the gift card and clear it out. The problem is, the folks in the store are not that well trained and it took three times of doing that in order to make it show properly.
Also, even if you have more than one gift card, you have to remove one before you can add another. Once again, very inconvenient.
It’s also very frustrating that you can’t order a vegan salad without the guacamole and get credit for that. If you aren’t ordering a two dollar add-on, then your order should be two dollars less.
And finally, you should have the option to make something light or extra for every option. Sometimes I can and sometimes it says I have exceeded the number even though I basically ordered the same thing almost every day.
Your App Earns an F- , zero stars
Why? Your app was designed to order food, no? It FAILS MISERABLY at it. On top of that, management in store FAILS to make up for your colossal App failure. Double whammy. Why bother with an App when they say I should have ordered in store? Defeats the purpose. I eat at Chipotle every week. I try to simply add my birthday reward to my mobile order pickup. HOW DIFFICULT CAN THIS BE? Apparently it confused your App so much it gave me the “We’re having some technical difficulties. Our bad, not yours” Yeah no kidding. After that it kept on giving the message “Sorry your bag does not meet the reward or promo requirements” when it clearly did. I have screen shots to prove it. My order was for a chicken bowl $7.95 (clearly exceeds the minimum $5 requirement) I explained my issue when I arrived at Chipotle, who could have easily remedied the problem and saved the day but no. They say the only way to get my reward was to place a completely new order in store and then they can add the reward to that order. You gotta be kidding me. Basically I have to place my same order twice because of your App’s horrible design that can’t even follow its own rules it was designed for. Like I say why make an App when it fails and they make me place a complete new order in store for the same darn thing!!! Instead of a birthday reward it is more like a birthday Slap in the Face. Either fix your App or get rid of it.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.