Order real, delicious food for pickup or delivery & earn points towards FREE Chipotle with Chipotle Rewards. All with the tiny Chipotle that lives on your phone.
•About Chipotle Rewards•
- You’ll earn points for ordering online or scanning when you pay at a restaurant
- Use the app to SCAN for points and use your Rewards at a restaurant
- You can get points faster with Bonuses (like extra point days)
- Let’s just say, we won’t forget you on your birthday
- Forget to scan? No sweat, just keep your receipt and submit a points request
- Points and Rewards can take up to 24-48 hours to show up in your account
- Create and join Chipotle group orders
- Skip the line and pickup at our pickup shelves
- Get your order delivered straight to you door with delivery
- Check out our exclusive Featured and Lifestyle Bowls
- Your saved favorite and recent meals are on the menu too
- Swipe to customize your burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos to perfection (no limits)
- Make checkout a breeze and pay with saved cards or Apple Pay
- Save your favorite Chipotle restaurants and delivery addresses
Rolling out bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Generally good, but scrap the DoorDash Integration
Generally I have no major problems with the app. I have occasionally forgotten to select Delivery for my order when I’ve been in a rush, causing me to have to go pick it up (that should be an easy UI fix with a toggle or buttons that stand out) but aside from that ordering is easy.
What I don’t like - related to delivery - is both the DoorDash integration and use of the DoorDash service generally. The integration provides only basic info, then links me out to a website for map “tracking”. It’s a terrible experience, plus while the app shows fairly real-time high level status, the website it takes me to for more advanced tracking g does not. I have to continually refresh the page, and I can’t see any driver activity prior to it leaving the store.
Which takes me to the DoorDash service. They often can’t find a driver (I live in a major city so as a service it suggests they don’t have enough drivers to support demand. Plus their mapping system is terrible. It’s often inaccurate, plus I can’t see that my driver is actually making multiple ops unless I see him go the wrong direction. Totally bad customer experience. The drivers themselves are fine, but it would behoove them to spend a little extra to be supported by a better API/delivery app experience. In fact my meal was supposed to arrive 25 minutes ago, but because of DD it’s super late. This is a semi-frequent thing.
Overall great but with flaws
Overall I love the convenience and layout but there are some essential flaws that really aggravate me.
1. The gift card management is AWFUL. Seriously awful. If the gift card you apply is insufficient you can’t use the gift card along with a credit card. You can only use one payment method. I’ve had a $2 balance on my gift card for months because I haven’t been able to use the full balance. Similarly you can’t add an additional gift card to the balance. I have a new gift card but the app won’t let you add to an existing gift card balance. So I can’t use my current gift card or new one unless I pay in store...which defeats the purpose of ordering via the app. Honestly this is the main reason for my low rated. It’s just stupidity and it’s the only restaurant app I’ve ever seen so this. It’s just DUMB. Did I mention it’s dumb?
2. The app always defaults to a certain location, even if you set a certain location before going to order. I have ordered from the wrong location after the app defaulted without me realizing. There are multiple locations on the same street in my area so I thought I had the right location until o got to the store and they didn’t have my order. The people were understanding and gave me my order with no additional charge.
I went to order from the app and kept getting a “Something Went Wrong” message. After several attempts trying different changes I got in my vehicle to just order in person. When I walked in there was a small line of people and when I asked a patron if this was the end of the line to order she said that you have to order online or in the app. I went to an employee and explained that I had tried to order multiple times and keep getting the same error he told me that their network had been down for at least 30 minutes and will not be back up for another 20 minutes or more. I then asked if I could just give him my order and he said no, you have to order online or in the app. I then said that you just told me the network was down and would not be up for 20 or more minutes. His response was yes you will have to wait till the networks back up until you order and then it may be an hour or so before we have the food ready. At what point does common sense come in to play?! I wasted time and effort to get a ridiculous response and was turned away to give my business to another establishment. It is not all the employees fault. If Chipotle had a network issue then they should shut down the app and the website stating that there’s an issue and not let the customer feel like they can place an order when there was no way the customers were going to be able to place that order. The whole experience has soured me towards purchasing any further meals from Chipotle.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 94.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014, 2017 Chipotle Mexican Grill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.