The My Verizon app is the all-in-one hub of your Verizon experience, allowing you to keep track of account changes and the latest offers, easily switch to Verizon, and much more.
With My Verizon, you can:
• Switch to Verizon in minutes (and bring your phone), thanks to auto-detection of your device and the ability to scan your ID for quick setup.
• Check to see which offers you're eligible for.
• View your account in one seamless feed.
• Get on-demand support tools, such as Live Chat and step-by-step troubleshooting instructions as needed.
• Monitor data usage via a control center that lets you see how much data is being used, who is using it and how to get more when you need it.
• Change or manage your account safely anywhere, anytime.
• Switch to a different plan easily or go Unlimited right from your device.
• Make secure payments quickly. Manage and pay your bills easily, or simply enroll in Auto Pay.
• Score rewards, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive perks from your favorite brands when you register for Verizon Up.
• Shop phones, wearables, smart devices and accessories, and get delivery as quickly as the same day.
Download My Verizon now and control your entire Verizon experience in just one app.
• The new Verizon Up is here! Upgrades & offers. Plus concerts, sports and entertainment. All in one place. And when you’re with Verizon, you’re automatically in. So, whatever you’re up for—we always have something for you
• Fios customers can more easily access priority notifications and see the latest offers in the ‘For You on Us’ and ‘Discover More’ sections on their account page
• Links to easy bill pay experience on Sign in page
Ratings and Reviews
I had the best ever customer service experience today 12 Dec 2022. Not that things went smoothly...they didn’t. I had talked to 2 other representatives over the last 5 days about an upgrade that were supposed to call me back but didn’t. So I called in this afternoon and was connected to Mikia , wow, she must darn near be a saint....she walked me through the various options and we were ready to make my payment when the the Gremlins struck! My email wouldn’t work and the links she texted wouldn’t show up at first, between us we figured out how to get the link to show up.....then it decided to do bizarre things like only taking a partial payment and doing immediate reversals of the payments. For over an 1 1/2 hours she kept me laughing and joking about the situation, we weren’t making any progress and decided for me to call my bank and see if there was a problem there, Nope, but Mikia promised and did call back about an hour later and we tried again and again to get the program to work and take my payment, no go. Mikia then went above and beyond to find a loophole way to bypass the issues after close to another hour on the phone. Mikia had a presence about her and great communication skills with an amazing sense of humor to turn a what could be considered a horrendous experience into a laughing and joking exchange between us. Thanks so much Mikia for all your help, your sense of humor, willingness to go above and beyond, and thank you for your military service..
BEST PROVIDER HANDS DOWN
I will be short and confident when I say that Verizon is (by far) the best cell provider that I have ever had. I am 42 and have been in the cell game since the beginning and have had service with AT&T, Sprint, T- Mobile, US Cellular, Boost, and Cricket. And every time there was something that the company was to blame for that I suffered a loss from as a result. I always felt that it was an unbalanced relationship where I was always held hostage because I had to have it. Except for a brief time with Sprint 8 years ago that was satisfactory, but then the company just took a wrong turn in the game. Especially for involving boost in their platform. And was still far away from the appealing, pleasant, and satisfying experience given to me by Verizon. Their My Verizon app is the most organized, professional looking, yet easiest app to use and can resolve about any thing you want to do. Their stores are just the same. Neat, friendly, and skilled on performing their job in a dedicated and inviting manner. I rarely ever write reviews, but in the case where someone has stunned me at level that exceeds my bar, then I am compelled to be responsible and speak up.. So hats off to you Verizon and well done. Thank you for helping make my life easier at a time when our country is in such discern. After just hearing the reports that our GDP suffered a second quarter loss, officials makes it a recession and Lord knows I need all of the help I can get.
The UI just constantly jumps around and the app doesn’t seem stable. Always crashes and progress is lost. Also, I have no way to view my order status on the shop tab. All I can do it shop for new but if I want to see an order status, I have to use the website or call. Can’t do that on the app for some reason even though when I googled it, it said I had the ability to. I only have options for “mobile” or “home”.
Side note: do NOT use the app to place a preorder for an iPhone. For the last two years, I’ve done so and put in the correct address for my apartment. When I checked the order the next day when it populated, it was missing one number on my apartment. I called and seemingly had the issue resolved that day. However, when the phone shipped, it still shipped to an apartment that didn’t exist even though it was a week earlier that I requested the address to be fixed. It took 3 days to get it sorted and the phone was almost shipped back to Verizon. I was upset. But that would not have happened had the app taken my full correct address when I placed the order from the start. Not sure what’s going on there, but I’ll never use the app to preorder another phone.
With that out of the way, it does offer a good amount of information and I do appreciate that it is easy to use. I admit, I don’t use it often since I don’t change much in my account, but when I do make changes or view my bill/usage, I know exactly where to go and can get their quickly.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Verizon Wireless
- 130.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Verizon Wireless