"A fantastic matching game - I cannot believe how much money and time this will save me"
A fun new matching game to learn your ABC
Approved by parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Little Matchups is an exciting interactive matching game that helps your child rapidly learn how to recognize and identify important concepts such as uppercase and lowercase letters.
The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first letters around the page. Ideal for ages 0 to 4.
If your little one loves learning and playing games, then the Little Matchups will become one of their most treasured apps.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Audio hints - turn audio hints where the items is read out loud on touch on or off
• Uses real, crisp professional images that are carefully handpicked and crafted vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback
• Multi-language support - since you can edit all existing items and sounds so you can record everything in your native tongue
• Record your own voice - you can record everything in your own voice
• Min. number of items - You decide the min. number of items to show per page
• Max. number of items - You decide the max. number of items to show per page
• Create your own matching games - want to help your little one grow and learn? No problem, just create your own matching games.
• Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own matching pairs
• Customize game sounds - can even customize the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I got this for my preschooler and he loves it. He always asks me to play his letter game. This app is awesome and I recommend it
C u s t o m I z e --- YES! 👍
Truly created by developers after my own heart. E V E R Y app by these love able geniuses is SO fully customizable, and beyond adding your own 'stuff' you can turn on or off category options at any time. You can even record your own praise words for correct answers. What I like very much about this app is the ability to isolate the category to 'letter sounds' and then decide how many options will be displayed. For ex. I choose to have only a field of two display because my daughter has Down syndrome, and while we are beginning work on letter sounds, a field of two choices is just right. So, the upper case letter is on one side and it's lower case match is on the other side. If you tap EITHER one you hear the sound. Object is to drag the matching letter from the left to the empty box next to the letter on the right side of the screen. Love it. Love almost ALL their apps. Check them out. 😀
Great phonics app!
You are able to record your voice for the encouragement, when a match is made correctly. My daughter's smile is so precious to see, when she hears my voice on the iPad, telling her Good Job, Sweetheart! The sounds are good. The game advances the chat challenge, as more are answered correctly. Excellent for pre-reading. May I suggest an app that puts words together by sound? It would be an excellent progression for phonics reading.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.