Gametime is the app that helps *you* score deals to all your favorite events! Now featuring Gametime Ticket Coverage, the most comprehensive service and protection policy in ticketing - included free with all purchases.
Did you know ticket prices for your favorite events - sports, music, and theater - actually go down the closer you get to showtime? Get the best deals, see the view from your seats, and utilize Gametime’s super-simple checkout process to get into events even after they have started. Mobile ticket delivery helps save paper and printing headaches. Easy mobile ticket sharing lets you send tickets to all your friends so they can join you in the fun.
SCORE GREAT DEALS
- Take advantage of falling ticket prices as you get closer to the event time.
- Buy tickets up to 90-minutes after the start of the event.
- Special Zone Deals provide added discounts that can help you save even more!
GAMETIME TICKET COVERAGE - INCLUDED FREE
Buy with confidence with the most comprehensive service policy in ticketing, included free with all purchases. You get:
- Lowest Price Guaranteed - or get 110% of the difference
- Lightning Refunds - refunds for canceled events within days, not weeks (or longer) and no forced credits like some other companies
- 24-Hour Returns - get a full refund up to 24 hours after your purchase, no questions asked
- Job Loss Protection - if the event you lose your job and need some cash we will provide you with a refund
Plus more! Restrictions apply.
EASY TICKET BUYING
- The best seats at the lowest prices = big savings!
- Utilize venue maps to make easy seat and price comparisons to find the exact seat you want.
- Panoramic photos show the exact view from any section.
- 2-Click checkout process.
- Mobile delivery allows you to buy and walk into the event without missing a step.
NO HIDDEN FEES
- None of the added “printing fees” or “convenience fees” that other companies love to add onto their prices at checkout.
- Pick your seats, see the full cost, and click to buy.
- No add-on costs. Ever.
- Mobile ticket delivery saves paper & ink.
- Send tickets to friends directly to their mobile phones, they don’t need to print anything either!
EASILY SELL TICKETS
- List and price tickets with just a few taps.
- If you have paper tickets (boo!) simply take a picture to have them listed to sell digitally.
- Get text updates as soon as your tickets sell.
- Get paid through PayPal or in Gametime credit.
Gametime is THE ticket app for all major sporting events including top baseball, football, hockey, and basketball from all the top leagues (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, & NCAA). Discover the top concerts from hit artists (Taylor Swift, Billie Eillish, Drake, Post Malone, Bruno Mars, Jonas Brothers, Mumford & Sons, Blink-182, and more!). Don’t miss out on top theater shows (Hamilton, The Book of Mormon, Les Misrables). Also other events like Monster Jam, WWE, and hit comedy tours (such as Nick Offerman, Aziz Ansari, and Trevor Noah).
We believe in shared experiences (bring your friends!) and the power and enjoyment of live entertainment.
Shop, compare, and save with Gametime.
Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I was so nervous but happy now!
I have never heard of Gametime before until this morning. I wanted to get the most affordable and convenient tickets to see Monster Jam in MetLife. I was really excited to see the price online and so I bought the tickets directly from their website. When I was processing the order and everything else, I received a confirmation email stating that I had ordered them and that the tickets would available on the app. I downloaded the app. I did not see the tickets anywhere. I was REALLY NERVOUS and ANXIOUS. I just spent nearly 129 dollars and I thought I just lost my money. Unfortunately, the company does not have a direct customer service line on their website nor on their app. Just their email address which I sent two messages requesting for the tickets through my email instead. It took two hours but TRACEY H. was my life saver. She got back to me with a response and following her email was another email with the two tickets I had purchased. I was about to have a really bad morning, but thankfully, that flipped around. I am happy we’re going to have a great time! Thanks a lot for your help, Tracey. You have no idea! LOL
After purchasing concert tickets from Gametime I read a lot of reviews about the app (which I had wished I would have done before I made my purchase) and was EXTREMELY nervous about what was going to transpire. They did charge my card right after I requested the tickets but my order still said in process which definitely made me feel iffy. I got an email which told me I needed to get in touch with Gametime within a day to confirm I wanted my tickets or else they might have to cancel my order- which they had already charged my card and I had read horror stories about not being able t get a refund so I was pretty anxious. I was able to get in touch with the customer service representative to confirm my tickets, and after confirming my order they did come through in a timely manner. I had also read reviews where mobile tickets were scanned and did not work because they had already been used, so I was worried all the way up until my tickets were scanned at the venue BUT they worked just fine and I got to see one of my favorite bands! It seems like it may be just hit or miss with some questionable vendors on here. When I confirmed my purchase, Gametime assured me that if my tickets didn’t work I would receive a full refund or they would try to get me other seats to the concert. I did not have to put that to the test thankfully, but despite a lot of negative reviews about this app my experience ended up being fine.
Great until the last time I used it, will never use again.
I’ve used this app many times for tickets to sporting events, and never had a problem until the most recent time. I purchased 10 tickets to a Blackhawks/Red Wings game in Detroit as my family from Chicago was going to come visit. I bought the tickets in early February and about a week before the event I received a message that my tickets had been “upgraded” at no charge. When we arrived to the game, we discovered that the new “upgraded” tickets were in the very last row of the arena (much worse than those I’d selected), and they were in the dead center of a 30 person row, so no aisle seats (which I was also counting on as there were people in my group that have a hard time getting around.) They were also on the end of the arena, as opposed to the center which I had chosen. I spent $50 a ticket, plus fees, and the “upgraded” tickets were going for significantly less than that. We were so high you couldn’t even see the jumbo tron. I am incredibly disappointed, and it ruined my experience. I feel completely ripped off, and spent a quarter of my monthly pay on tickets I could’ve gotten for a fraction of the price. I tried to contact customer service but the app wouldn’t allow me too, saying my email wasn’t set up (it is.) Buyer beware, you may not at all be getting what you paid for.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gametime United Inc.
- 96 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Gametime United Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.