Whether you’re searching for a yoga studio while traveling or a massage at a local spa in your neighborhood, choose from the best fitness classes, spa treatments, and salon appointments in the MINDBODY APP. And with over 52,000+ businesses listed, from yoga, Pilates and HIIT to spin, barre, CrossFit® studios plus massage appointments, beauty services and more, you’ll find everything you need to elevate your health and wellness.
Download the MINDBODY app for free and discover why MINDBODY is the go-to for fitness, wellness & beauty.
How does the MINDBODY app work?
* Discover local workout classes, wellness services, and beauty appointments by location, time, date, and category with our easy-to-use filters.
* Book + track your activities, and connect your fitness tracker to see calories burned, class performance and more with our activity dashboard. MINDBODY uses HealthKit to export your MINDBODY classes into the Health app and read biometric data.
* Save your favorite gym, fitness studios, classes, wellness services, and salons to your MINDBODY app to easily book again.
* Elevate your health and wellness!
3 reasons you’ll love using the MINDBODY app:
* Variety: Ready to book your favorite fitness class or try a new exercise? From yoga, CrossFit®, and cycling to barre, strength training, reformer Pilates and dance, discover a workout that works for you.
* Value: Want to book the best deals on fitness, wellness, and beauty? MINDBODY’s Intro Offers and on-demand Flexible Pricing makes it simple to save. There are no memberships or commitments so you can drop in at a nearby gym or try a new fitness class at a great price.
* Verified Reviews: Curious about what people are saying about that new workout class or spa treatment? Know more before you book with real reviews from verified users.
Download the top-rated health & fitness app to elevate your health and wellness!
Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies 2018
*Flexible Pricing is available in the U.S. only
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Thank you for using the MINDBODY app! Included in this release are bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Red Sun Yoga
I have been in search for a studio that offers flexible hours & classes of different levels from novice to expert. I am a true novice and I knew after 5 days into an introductory offer, I found a home. The instructors are professional, and their knowledge of the body, mind and spiritual connections are second to none. They weave the breathing techniques, instructional poses and the physiology simultaneously.
So far I experienced 3 different instructors. Margo in particular reads a quote and paces her direction in a clear, articulate calming voice and in a way thats not intimidating. She encourages us and pushes our limits at the same time. Proudly I have had 21 classes and no 2 have been remotely the same. Any concerns or anxiety that you bring to the class are left at the door. I guarantee that your body, mind and spirit are significantly relaxed and improved before you exit the studio. Cannot wait for my next class.
Not user friendly
needs improvement in some major areas. 1 - it should tell me what facilities the studio has. Shower? Towels? Keypad lockers? Or bring my own lock? 2 - app should have 3-4 photos of every studio. Mandatory photos supplied by studio should be the fitness room and the facilities (locker room, showers etc). A lot of studios in nyc have grimy, small and terrible shower setups. People need to see the shower facilities in advance. 3 - when I move to the map view, you show me every business on the app. You should show me ONLY what is in my filters. For example a yoga class between 6-8 am. Don’t show me hair salons when I’m looking for fitness. Then I can use the map to pick one in a location that allows me to get to work by 9 am
Think about it this way... I’m booking a fitness class for tomorrow morning before work. I live in Brooklyn and my office is in midtown manhattan. I need a class at 7am, with shower and towel facilities, close to my home or office, or anywhere that is close to 6th Avenue (my train runs on 6th ave). Does your app allow me to easily find the right class? No it does not. Allow me to filter on your map view. It’s very simple, every other app can do it.
I used to use class pass and their interface was much easier to use. I’m happy to pay full price for fitness classes, but you need to make them easier to find.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. As of version 5.5, we now show the amenities that different studios near you have on the studio detail page!
Can’t sign up for classes
The yoga studio I go to signed up with this app to show their schedules and allow students to sign up for classes on on their mobile devices. It’s supposed to link up to their system so that when you login into the app with the email you gave them at the front desk, the app will recognize it and pull your payment data so you can sign up for classes based on your subscription or how many classes you prepaid for. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t recognize my email address, so all I can do is view the schedule. When I try to register for a class, it always asks for my credit card so I can pay for that class individually instead of taking it out of the number I already prepaid for.
They told me when I downloaded it that other people were having trouble with it (not sure why they stay with the app if it’s not working as expected...), so I e-mailed app support for help. The person who helped me just said to make sure the emails aren’t going to my “junk” folder, which is not the case and is irrelevant to the problem anyway—I shouldn’t get an email until after I’ve successfully signed up for the class.
I’m hoping the yoga studio gets this straightened out because the app seems like it would be nice if it worked.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you're having trouble linking your account and want to help! Please reach out to us in our in-app chat so we can resolve this for you.
- MINDBODY Inc.
- 243.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright ©2001-2019 MINDBODY
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.