Train for success by crafting your perfect HIIT, Tabata or Circuit workout timer. Seconds Interval Timer is ideal for those that take their fitness seriously.
Seconds Interval Timer is the best interval timer for Tabata, HIIT & Circuit Training workouts. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
- Full screen, colored display. Easy to read from a distance. Landscape or portrait.
- Templates for HIIT, Tabata & Circuit Training. Combine timers for ultimate control.
- Speaks your interval names & can provide warning for upcoming intervals.
- Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
- Assign music per interval or per interval timer.
- Match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workoutk.
- Interval timer runs in the background while you use other apps.
- Share your interval timer with a friend.
- Stopwatch highlights best and worst lap times.
- Countdown Timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch).
- Seconds Interval Timer can use Apple Health to save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
- All the features of Seconds Interval Timer are available to try for free. However, a one-time in-app purchase is required to use the timers you create more than one time.
- Please note, Seconds Interval Timer and Seconds Pro Interval Timer are separate products. Once paid for they each contain identical features. However, they are not interchangeable. If you have purchased one you should always download that version and in the case of Seconds Interval Timer, restore the in-app purchase within it gain access to the upgraded features.
iPhone / iPad changes:
- Timer list search
- Timer list sorting
- Deleted timers are moved to trash and can be recovered
- Publish to intervaltimer.com (and unpublish them)
- Convert timer into a custom timer
- Convert selected timers to compound timer
Apple Watch changes:
- Improved syncing
- Tapping info bar displays timer options (Discard, end, lock)
- Sort options from iPhone now used
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app! Extremely versatile. I had this one complex circuit, and I was like, “how am I gonna be able to do this with this app”. I was thinking it’d be long and tedious and not even perfectly correct. I thought I was right, but then I discovered the compound timer and the ability to copy and past exercises!!! Just when I thought I’d reached the limit with this app, I discovered an awesome functionality that makes things sooo much easier. It’s such a cheap price to get the whole thing unlocked considering how amazingly versatile and easy to use this app is. Sooooo worth it. The only little issue I have with it is that sometimes the timer sound glitches. So for example, like sometimes when the time for rest is down to just 3 secs, it does the 3 second countdown (which is great cause it acts as a warning and gets you ready), but sometimes it’ll start glitching out so there might be one beep then no more until the times up then you get one irky prolonged beep. It’s just a minor issue that only happens sometimes with me, but it just throws me off a little in my workout. Of course, that’s just me. Other than that, Amazing app!!!! Totally recommend!
As long as you find a good rhythm in your timed activity schedules (the timers that you make in this app), this app is great for helping people who have ADHD. It is soooooooo great because it displays the current activity on your full screen(so whenever you forget what you were supposed to be doing, you can look to your phone and it will tell you), it can play different sounds while you work (I like to use a ticking clock or classical music to calm me down), can be used for ANY activities you’d like, and has so so much customizability! You can have breaks in between your activity sessions that give your brain a break and still don’t count towards your total time worked on the activity. Also, you can use the app as a stop-watch kind of free-form timer: Press the next activity for when you feel that you want a break from the one you’re on and select “Allow-Overrun” for letting your sessions run until you’re done with your task. Love it! I just wish I had the mind to use it for more stuff😅
One of my favorite apps EVER
I know it’s super nerdy to list a timer app as one of my favorites ever, but this app is AMAZING. If there’s a paid version, get it! (I have had mine for so long, I think I was either grandfathered in, or I just ended up buying it when they upgraded it.) A few years ago I started experimenting with apps to help organize my life, and this one is surprisingly versatile. I use it in several ways: to schedule a full day of to-do’s where time management is crucial, for a short list of daunting tasks that are more manageable with time limits (pomodoro style), for multi-step mundane processes (brewing coffee, etc), for exercise intervals, yoga sequences, you name it. As a musician, it helps me organize my practice time. Also, the user interface LOOKS GREAT. It’s simple, but I love all the color coding and customization available. I have several timer apps and organizational apps, and this one is the most robust and customizable for time management. YAY, Seconds! Good job, developers! Thanks for making something so helpful!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Runloop Ltd
- 57.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 Runloop Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Version $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.