This is the official 12 Step recovery app of Marijuana Anonymous*. Anyone with a desire to stop using marijuana will benefit from the useful tools and resources included. If you encounter problems with this app, please contact us so we may work with you to get the app running. We're here to help.
√ MEETING SEARCH
• Finds meetings near you or near any address
• Up-to-date, worldwide listings
• In Person, Phone and Online meetings
• Includes contact information where available
• One-touch mapping
• The Twelve Steps of Marijuana Anonymous
• Are you a marijuana addict? Read the Twelve Questions
• Complete text of Life with Hope
• Read fifteen personal stories of recovery
• Interactive Life with Hope 12 Step Workbook
• Sixteen pamphlets to answer your questions
• Read about Detoxing from Marijuana
• Browse MA's monthly newsletter A New Leaf
• Complete MA Service Manual
• Most literature available for offline viewing
√ "ONE DAY AT A TIME" COUNTER
• Record the date you stopped using marijuana
• Reports cumulative days and converts to months/years
• Supports countdown to a future quit date
√ INSTANT ACCESS
• Join Online meetings with the Chat feature
• Join Phone meetings with one touch
• Join the MA Connection Forum for support or fellowship service
√ HELP CARRY THE MESSAGE OF RECOVERY
• There are no dues or fees for MA membership
• MA is self-supporting through our own contributions
• Make a contribution at any time or enjoy the convenience of a subscription
* Marijuana Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share our experience, strength, and hope with each other that we may solve our common problem and help others to recover from marijuana addiction. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using marijuana. Visit us online at www.marijuana-anonymous.org.
This is software that can help you find support and understanding. It works in all countries. All communications with MA's servers use SSL for your security and peace of mind.
Your location is sent to our servers only when you, at your sole discretion, explicitly do a search for meetings within a specified radius from your present location.
© 2012-2015 Marijuana Anonymous World Services (MAWS)
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Version 1.5.2 fixes email and phone links.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful for finding meetings
One of the best features is the meeting search. Due to the pandemic, most in-person meetings are now online. The greatest benefit is that on any given day, if you expand your location search far enough, you can find a meeting pretty much any day of the week, most times. Even on a slower day like Sunday.
You get to meet great people who are in recovery just like many of us.
For where I live, 100 mile radius gives me just enough meetings, but that will depend on where you live.
Thank you so much for this app. I am frankly astonished that they've jammed the entire program into this conveniently free app, for this I am incredibly grateful. I am in an area that has no M.A. meetings anywhere nearby, this app is truly a blessing. I'm in the fledgling stages of my sobriety and could not be more appreciative of this app's existence and accessibility. Thank you again.
Keep coming back, it works IF you work it, because YOU ARE WORTH IT.
Great information about marijuana addiction
Great information about marijuana addiction, informational pamphlets, Life with Hope book and workbook. Nice sobriety date calculator to track sobriety. The app’s meeting finder is currently broken due to a database issue but worldwide MA meetings can be found on the MAWS website.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marijuana Anonymous World Services
- 6.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Marijuana Anonymous World Services