Connect myFHR™ to each of your physicians, hospitals/ED, and Medicare/insurance companies to gather all your health information—medications, procedures, allergies, diagnoses, lab results, and appointments.
• Go prepared to your next doctor visit with mobile access to all of your health records.
• Prevent errors by helping your care providers act on consistent knowledge of your medications, allergies, and other critical information.
• Securely store images and scans of health documents.
• Add over-the-counter medications and track symptoms like pain or mood.
• Be alerted to important health events—abnormal lab results, overdue vaccinations, and readings from connected smartwatches and devices.
• Share access with family, friends, caregivers, and your health plan.
Your privacy and security are important. MyFHR stores data securely in our HIPAA-compliant cloud and we only share your records with people you trust and approve.
Ratings and Reviews
No help, no support
None of my doctor's portal systems are supported by this. Even though I entered my birthday correctly, it set it a day off; yet there is no way to change it. There is no way to cancel or delete an account and even no way to ask for help. Weird. No HIPPA notice or anything.
- CareEvolution Inc.
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016-2019 CareEvolution, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.