Your health has met its app℠. The myCigna app gives you an easy way to personalize, organize and access your important health information--on the go. A must-have for Cigna customers. Features available are based on plan design (ie. Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Vision, Behavioral, Disability, Accident…).
little app. BIG FEATURES.
• Quickly view ID cards (front and back) for entire family
• Easily print, email, fax or scan right from your mobile device
• View and search recent and past claims
• Bookmark and group claims for easy reference
• Access and view health fund balances
• Review plan deductibles and maximums
Home Delivery Pharmacy
• View and refill your prescriptions right from your mobile device
• Update billing and shipping preferences
• Look up and compare actual costs at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
• Find closest pharmacy location using GPS
• Speed-dial Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM
Health Care Professional Directory
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility, from Cigna's national network and compare quality-of-care ratings and costs
• Search among hundreds of common medical procedures and compare costs for doctors and facilities
• Make choices based on costs personalized to you – we do the math for you including your deductible, coinsurance, and health care accounts (if available)
• View plan coverage and authorizations
• Find what’s covered under your plan
• View goal activity and awards
• Organize and manage all the health information you use most
• Store your biometric information (cholesterol, blood pressure, allergies and medications)
• Save contact information and build your personal contact list with the doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, and other health care professionals and facilities you may call frequently
• Spanish and English
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
*You must be a Cigna customer to use the secure myCigna mobile app. Features available are based on coverage you have with Cigna.
More than just a health insurance company, Cigna is a global health service company--dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Electronic ID Cards
I spent almost 40 minutes searching for my insurance card around my house after a long day at work.. I am young and moved to a new state for work, so haven’t used my insurance in 2+ years.. I finally have a dentist appointment for the next day, so was trying to get everything ready. Unfortunately, I was unable to find it. I finally gave up and decided to see if I could screenshot it on my phone or email it to myself and print out at work... to my surprise, after downloading this great app, they offer electronic ID cards!!!!!! That’s not the best part yet..... you CAN also add it to your wallet.. my life is made and I cannot wait for tomorrow!! Keep it up :)
Great overall but no iPad version?
I think the overall usability and feature set of this app is solid and actually excels in certain areas - namely in terms of simplicity and being intuitive to navigate. The only issue I have is that I’m using my iPad Pro and have to work with the iphone-sized user interface... certainly not an issue in terms of usability and I’m sure most wont even notice this. I do expect, however, a company as large and with as deep of pockets/resources to be at the forefront of said technology and form factors. I can look past such oversights with small, independent developers but Cigna? Judging by the number of apps you’ve got on the App Store, I can only assume you’ve got plenty of talented devs at your disposal. Ensure you’re delivering a best-in-class user experience for all form factors and I’ll gladly change my review accordingly. All minor griping aside, nice job on this one. Keep up the good work.
Pretty good but...
I really appreciate all the features and conveniences of this app. It enables me to track HSA transactions as well as all claims. I also like how it helps me keep track of deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses. However, one thing that I want to be able to do within the app that I can’t seem to do is go back to review info from the previous year. For example, we had a significant medical emergency in our household on Christmas day. While I am able to view claims as they are processed from that health event, even after the start of the new year, I can’t view the overall deductible/out-of-pocket expenses tracker for 2017. I now only have access to the new trackers for 2018. I would appreciate being able to still view that info from 2017, for a few months into the new year anyway.
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company
- 300.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Cigna. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.