Your link to what’s important
With the new myEarthLink® app you can conveniently access email, manage your contacts, pay your bill, view breaking news, weather, and stocks. Easy to navigate - just tap on the feature and go!
- Check your EarthLink email at any time, from anywhere.
- Read, send, and manage email from your inbox with access to all of your EarthLink contacts.
- View and send email to your local and/or EarthLink contacts.
- View and send email to your EarthLink groups.
- Access your billing information, manage email addresses and add new services.
- Pay your one time bill online.
- Change your payment method.
- Chat with support.
- Customizable news feed so you choose the headlines that interest you.
- Stay informed without having to load additional news apps.
- With the myEarthLink® app, you can quickly check the forecast while on the go.
- Personalize your app to display your most watched stocks or just check the latest on the S&P.
-Below are a few tips for navigating the myEarthLink® app.
-You will need to provide your EarthLink email address and password to check your EarthLink email, your account status, as well as pay your bill online. You will be asked to enter this information when necessary.
-If you want to check another EarthLink email account, you will need to log out first. Click the My Account tab and select the Logout button.
-When you first open the myEarthLink® app you will receive several prompts asking for permissions. Select “Allow” to take advantage of the full functionality of the app.
Questions or need additional support? Go to https://www.earthlink.net/mobile-email/
Improved performance and fixed some issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had EarthLink for a very long time. I like the spam blocker.
On my computer it worked great. The only problem is how ridiculously expensive it is. All the other quality email services are free! I now have the EarthLink app and it crashes almost daily. I have not been able to access my saved emails for a week now. I consider canceling the service every day but change my mind because I have had it so long and so much is stored. EarthLink is truly helping to push me to reconsider cancellation. Get it together please. For a paid service you should at least be as good as the free ones.
100MB of email storage?? Had to down
Update: I can’t even sign in. Fill in email and password and I press the sign in button and nothing happens. Quit the app completely but same thing. No support or updates from Earthlink.
Update. Went down one star as app is frustrating to use.
I wonder if Earthlink bothers to read their reviews. Again, space is very very limiting at 100mb of storage and that gets consumed quick by so much junk/spam email the I receive. There are so many email providers that provide free gigs, yes gigs of storage but Earthlink just provides 100mb and you have to pay for more storage. Which leads me to believe they give you so little space and they know you will receive a ton of junk email that your storage space will run out fast and some people will buy more storage. Deleting junk email is a chore as well.
Go to “known spam” folder and delete “all”
Go to “junk” folder and delete that as well
Go to “trash” folder then delete, wait for it to load, page loads and you press delete all, if theres more than one page, wait 10 seconds for other page to refresh and hit delete again.
The news section has repeated news stories as you scroll.
Great app with good ideas but needs a lot of polishing and more free storage space for emails in this day and age. 100mb was big in the 90’s. Fast forward, it’s 2018.
Thank you Earthlink.
Should be better
I use the app because it can delete email from the server without opening up webmail. With that said, it’s still a chore because the swipe to delete doesn’t work and lately the “select all” in the trash folder doesn’t work. The inbox is very slow to update. Sometimes I try changing folders to try to “jumpstart” it which sometimes works.
Considering what we pay, it should work at least as good as gmail (filtering out the promotional and social would be great) EarthLink is lucky folks like us have so many old accounts which use that address who are willing to pay to keep them working. It would be nice if they would show us some appreciation and give us a 21st century email app.
- EarthLink LLC
- 68.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 EarthLink. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.