The myPSE app provides easy access to your account when you're on the go. Check your balance and make a payment with just one click. Track & report power outages in your neighborhood and check on restoration times, all in the palm of your hand.
Manage your account:
• Review your account balance, prior month’s charges and pay your bill
• Use and securely save your preferred payment method – eCheck, debit, credit, PayPal or Venmo
• Manage personal preferences - select your desired bill due date or enroll in paperless billing
• Change or update your account security, including password and security questions
• Start, stop or move your residential service
Stay informed about outages:
• View outage status on the map, searching by address, city or ZIP code
• Easily report an outage
• Set your preferences to receive outage notifications by email, text or phone
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Version 4.4.7’s version history says it adds thumbprint support. How do you manage to recognize thumbprints distinct from other fingerprints?
Its insane the hoops you put in front of new customers
After trying multiple times on the desktop site and continuously getting the error message “somethings wrong, its not you it’s us” i finally contact customer service at which point i am prompted to be texted a link to start service. The link takes you to a more than broken mobile site. It does not display correctly and will repeatedly refer to a “list of services below:” that it is incapable of actually displaying. It will then take you to a prompt to enter your date of birth at which point it will become apparent that you cannot change the month in the drop down at all. So if your birthday does not fall on the month it currently is you simply cannot input it. You cannot manually enter digits either. So i finally cave and download the app. I click start service and.. IT REDIRECTS ME TO THE BROKEN MOBILE SITE. How do you get new business!? I tried to give you my money in 4 different ways and every single one was broken or dependent on another system that was broken.
Stuck in Email Verification Loop
Been doing this for more than a year now, no matter how many times I “Confirm” my email address, just starts the process over again. For those of us that have paperless billing but do majority of our work on mobile devices, it’s imperative to fix this issue. At one point, I all worked just fine, then this happened and it’s never been fixed. This app is only good for viewing outages.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Puget Sound Energy, Inc
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Puget Sound Energy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.