OneLogin Protect authenticator, a free, enterprise-ready MFA app, provides two-factor authentication for all your OneLogin SSO accounts and thousands of third-party apps and services. When you use multi-factor authentication, you automatically increase the security of your online accounts.
• Alerts user with a push notification, user responds with just a tap (OneLogin accounts only).
• Requires your Touch ID, Face ID, or PIN to accept push notification (OneLogin accounts only).
• Works with third-party providers and accounts which you can add at any time.
• Compatible with services using OATH security tokens (i.e. Google Authenticator).
• Generates a unique 6-digit code every 30 seconds for each account (TOTP).
• Generates verification codes without a data connection.
• Adds a new account by scanning a QR code or by entering it manually.
• Securely backup and restore your accounts to your own Google Drive
• Camera access for scanning QR code when adding new accounts.
• Push notifications for delivery of OTP requests
• Learn more about 2-step verification at onelogin.com/onelogin-protect-authenticator
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/onelogin
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onelogin
Fix push notification display
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to reimplement AppleWatch support
App itself works fine, but the website I use this for is a ‘gateway’ to a variety of applications and so I use a password manager to pull up my password, then have to switch to Protect for my PIN, and then have to switch back and reauthenicate to my password manager to pull up the passwords for the other apps and websites beyond the ‘gateway’. If the app worked on my AppleWatch I could just switch between devices without all the authentication issues.
lease user friendly application I’ve ever used
My college is having all students use this for our emails and accounts. I haven’t heard one good thing from anyone about it. I’ve had to call the support line for this app more than I’ve called my mom in the last 6 months. The people on the support line are always so kind don’t get me wrong but my God I’m tired of having to talk to them. You can access things on one device only and then half of the time you get locked out of your own account so then you have to call the support line again and they then have to do something on their end and you have to reset-up the whole account. It’s all just such an unnecessary hassle. I’m not a hater of many things but when it comes to OneLogin I will be their biggest hater until I die<3
Make it work with Apple Watch again!
The only thing and I mean the only thing I liked about my job was logging in and getting the notification on my watch to approve the login.
I’d hit that button and feel like a super spy ready to take on the day.
You guys do some upgrade a few weeks ago and at first I could hit approve and nothing would happen. Now I just get a notification and no way to approve it. So I have to actually pick up my phone to hit the button. Sure, this is a first world problem, but it was all I had! It was all I lived for! Hitting approve on my watch that is a attached to my arm is so much easier than trying to find the last place I put my phone.
As you can see from other reviewers is that it’s a very important feature to have and without it there is no reason to live. With covid going on it’s the little things in life and this was my little thing I treasured.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about your experience and we are active working on resolving this issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OneLogin, LLC
- 107.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 OneLogin, Inc.