OneLogin Protect authenticator, a free, enterprise-ready MFA app, provides two-factor authentication for all your OneLogin SSO accounts and thousands of third-party apps and services. When you use multi-factor authentication, you automatically increase the security of your online accounts.
• Alerts user with a push notification, user responds with just a tap (OneLogin accounts only).
• Requires your Touch ID, Face ID, or PIN to accept push notification (OneLogin accounts only).
• Works with third-party providers and accounts which you can add at any time.
• Compatible with services using OATH security tokens (i.e. Google Authenticator).
• Generates a unique 6-digit code every 30 seconds for each account (TOTP).
• Generates verification codes without a data connection.
• Adds a new account by scanning a QR code or by entering it manually.
• Securely backup and restore your accounts to your own Google Drive
• Camera access for scanning QR code when adding new accounts.
• Push notifications for delivery of OTP requests
• Learn more about 2-step verification at onelogin.com/onelogin-protect-authenticator
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/onelogin
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onelogin
Version 4.4.8 (251)
- OneLogin Protect now support native backup/restore functions and removed third party support with Google.
- Bug fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used to love being able to validate the one login using my iWatch. Recently the app and all watch functionality left with an update — can you bring that back please? By far the best experience using the watch instead of the phone to accept validation requests. Please bring back iWatch functionality!!
Worst app ever
It’s required by my college to login to Microsoft services like email and one drive, and it’s just awful. Everyone’s infuriated with the app and the extra steps required to get to our email. The app also requires a non jailbroken phone and I can’t find a way around it. Not even my bank app cares that my phones jailbroken, why does one login protect have the audacity to say it jeopardizes security. No one cares about stealing my one time passcode to login to my email 🙄
I hate being forced to use an app I have no idea about origin, or intention.
Apple Watch Support
MFA is definitely a good thing to have, but convenience is a huge part of it. You really need to add Apple Watch support. I’ve been using Duo for over a year now and have loved being able to verify my MFA on my watch without having to get my phone out. The organization I work for is moving away from Duo to OneLogin and I was really hoping I could still use my watch for verification. I’m disappointed to find out that I can’t.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.