Remitly is trusted by millions for sending money to family and friends overseas. You can transfer money safely to 100+ countries worldwide! Remitly is secure and fast, with great rates for currency exchange worldwide. No fees for recipients, low fees for sending.
Feel safe and secure in sending money to the Philippines, India, Vietnam, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Pakistan and China, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Brazil, and more. You’ll get the exact date and time your money will arrive with your recipient.
Remitly helps you transfer funds worldwide using your bank account, credit card, or debit card. More money makes it home to friends and family thanks to Remitly’s great rates, special offers, and no hidden fees. You can feel secure because Remitly provides multiple levels of security for all transfers to protect your money against fraud. Senders and recipients can talk to a real person on our Customer Care Team at any hour, on any day in Spanish or English.
Get a special offer on your first transfer! Send money from 17 countries, including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Australia. Send cash to 3,000+ banks and 350,000+ cash pickup locations worldwide. Transfer funds to 50+ mobile money providers including M-Pesa, MTN, Vodafone, eSewa, GCash, Paymaya, bKash, EasyPaisa, and GoPay.
Send money to The Philippines:
• Send to 45+ trusted banks like BDO, BPI, Metrobank, and more.
• Recipients can pick up their money at 17,000+ cash pickup locations.
• Choose from mobile money options like GCash, Paymaya, and Coins.ph.
Transfer money to India:
• Send to 130+ trusted banks like ICICI, HDFC, SBI, YesBank, Kotak Bank, and more with direct bank transfer.
• Send to 20+ banks using UPI.
• Recipients can now pick up their money at 100,000+ including Punjab National Bank, EbixCash, Weizmann Forex, Muthoot Fincorp, and more.
Send cash to Mexico:
• Remitly has coverage from coast to coast in Mexico, so you can send anywhere in the country.
• Send to 20+ trusted banks and stores like Elektra, BanCoppel, OXXO, Farmacias Guadalajara, and more.
• Use our app to send directly to your loved one's debit card like Saldazo, Guardadito, and more.
• Recipients can pick up their money at 40,000+ cash pickup locations and never pay a fee.
Transfer funds to The Dominican Republic:
• Send to 60+ trusted banks and partners like Caribe Express, Banco BHD León, BanReservas, and more.
• Recipients can pick up their money at 1,300+ cash pickup locations.
• You can send money directly to your recipient’s home.
Send money to Nigeria:
• Send US Dollars to Nigeria and recipients will receive an extra bonus of 5 Naira for every 1 USD received.
• Recipients can pick up their cash in US Dollars at GTBank, Fidelity Bank and Polaris, or receive USD bank deposits in their USD bank accounts at GT Bank and Polaris.
• See the full updated list of banks where you can send money for US Dollar cash pickup and bank deposit at https://help.remitly.com/s/article/how-to-send-a-transfer-to-nigeria.
Send money to Vietnam:
• Send to 40+ trusted banks and partners like VCB, Sacombank, and more.
• Recipients can pick up their money at 2,000+ cash pickup locations.
• Send safe and secure bank deposits abroad from the U.S. to your recipient’s Visa debit card number in Vietnam with peace of mind.
Send money to China:
• Send money with Alipay or send funds to WeChat Pay.
Transfer money to Pakistan:
• Send to 35+ trusted banks like MCB, Bank Alfalah, Habib Bank, United Bank, and more.
• Recipients can pick up their money at 9,500+ cash pickup locations, including MCB.
Thanks for being a Remitly customer!
- This update includes some bug fixes and some performance enhancements to improve your experience.
Keep our app up-to-date with auto-updates so you have access to the newest features and experiences we offer.
Ratings and Reviews
Very bad services support.
I have been waiting 6 days for my 4th transaction to complete. I’m watching the updates all the time, and it just say that it is processing since May 14, I tried to get more information about my process and nobody could give me a concrete time estimate for when my transaction would be completed. In orden to get my money back as soon as possible, I cancelled my transaction, and today I received a mail where they told me that I have to wait 7 business days more. They claimed that this waiting time was due to the recipient bank. Nevertheless, the recipient bank in colombia had not idea about this and had never took part in the transaction. It is insane how this app is playing with my money. Moreover, I couldn’t pay my insurance in Colombia last Monday, and now I have to pay a additional fee as a result of the incompetence and terrible service received from WorldRemit. It is sad that I’ve encountered this situation, I was very satisfied with their service so far and I send money back and forth quite often. Bitterly I’ll have to stop using their services, and would never recommend them to anyone.
Developer Response ,
We would like to extend our sincere apologies for the most recent experience with our service, we know it is very important for you to have your transaction delivered efficiently within the expected time.
We will be more than glad to address all your concerns and provide you with a resolution, please reach out to us at :
We have a dedicated staff to assist you 24/7 in English and Spanish.
Bad customer service
They called and asked me for more information to verify my account and promised to give me a call back if they need more info. And then suspended my account without giving me the call as they promised. Very unprofessional. I called the main line and there is nothing they can do to reactive my suspended account even tho I am willing to provide them more information but it’s always “we can’t do anything”. They do not really know what’s the exact issue but its because of suspicious activity. Can they be more professional? If it is because of suspicious activity, they should have call me as what they promised and tell me about it, so I can answer to all of the questions they have. But they did not call me and just decided to suspend the account and cancel the transaction. What if my transaction is critical and someone’s life is on the line because of it? What if my transaction is for something in the hospital and they really do need that amount? Remitly just decided to suspend and cancel the transaction without getting anything? What is the point of having customer service when they can’t help you with anything? Instead of helping or fixing the issue, they just told me that I cannot use remitly anymore. And that, my friend, that’s how you lose clients. This is my first time using this app too. This is such a let down. Going to delete this app and tell me friends to do so as well. Unbelievable customer service.
Remitly has made a faithful user
My entire family has always used Western Union to send money to Mexico. Naturally, when I started to need to transfer money from my US to my Mexican bank accounts, I used Western Union. I thought a “quick” transfer was 24 hours. I had a horrible experience transferring a large sum of money with them around the same time that I saw an ad for Remitly and thought I’d give it a try. And I am never going back! The Remitly app is such a streamlined and more modern experience, and my money arrives in MINUTES, every time! I’ve never waited over an hour to receive the funds, and the fastest time was 20 minutes. It’s nice not to feel like your money is floating lost in some wires somewhere out there in the world. I’ll be making sure my entire family switches over, it’s a much better experience from start to finish.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you for trusting us to send your hard-earned money in these difficult times,and for recommending our service to your loved ones. We're glad to offer you a fast, reliable way to send money internationally. Happy sending!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Remitly Inc
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Remitly
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.