Remotely access your desktop computer from anywhere to enjoy games, movies, and music on the go.
Enjoy high-definition audio and 4K video streaming in real-time by remotely accessing your powerful main computer from your mobile device. Simple to set up and use, you’ll be able to access games, videos, and music just as you were sitting in front of your computer. Built with performance and security in mind, you’ll have a seamless, secure experience every time.
Experience Splashtop Today!
1) Download the personal app on the device you would like to connect from
2) Create a Splashtop account
3) Download the streamer (splashtop.com/streamer) on the computer you would like to connect to
4) That’s It! Login and start your session!
- Access everything from anywhere, anytime
- Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, iOS)
- 4k quality at 60fps
- Low latency
- Blank screen
- Remote webcam
- Video rendering & resolution options
- High performance and reliability
- Bank-grade security features
- Easy to install and use
- Seamless access to your computer
- Need to access your files across networks? The In-App purchase of our Anywhere Access Pack enables remote access from anywhere. Your data is always secure through our Splashtop Bridging Cloud™ technology.
- Want live annotations and on-screen shortcuts for your iPad tablets? The In-App purchase of our Productivity Pack enables:
o On-screen shortcuts for Microsoft Office, games, media players, browsing, file navigation, and more
o A whiteboard to annotate over any live remote desktop screens
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only. For commercial use that includes additional features such as file transfer, remote printing, chat, and more, try a free trial of Splashtop Business Access: https://www.splashtop.com/business
- New feature: The in-session key bar has been redesigned. It now has two modes: bar mode and panel mode. In each mode, you can add, remove, and reorder function keys.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Note: For the best performance and experience, please update Splashtop Streamer to version 188.8.131.52 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has worked from day one and just keeps on performing great. I when traveling the remote access is so convenient. Over the years I have had the app, I have had small problems when Apple updates their Macos, but always downloading their latest streamer on my computers have got it working again. The only other gocha is when traveling you might need to check that it auto reboots after a power failure and have at least one computer that never goes to sleep. It wakes up computers locally, but not remotely.
A first class product.
My only wish for a missing feature was always
At you had to upgrade business version to transfer files, but now with iCloud, it is easy to put your remote file on the iCloud Drive (if it is not already there) using Splashtop and you have access to it where ever you are. No more forgotten files. Wonderful.
Developer Response ,
We are very happy to hear you enjoy our product! Thanks for the excellent feedback and the high rating!
This app does exactly what I was hoping- I have a MacBook Pro in my bedroom hooked up to a monitor that I love but try not to move it around too much (have a 12.9 iPad that is generally more portable) but I love macOS and prefer using it whenever I can. This app allows me to use my iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and have macOS accessible- and if you have the upgraded subscription you don’t even have to be on the same network. I’m able to remote into the MacBook from 2000 miles away with limited lag. Couldn’t recommend more. The connection is stable and you can leave the app (like I am currently typing this in the App Store on iPad) and hop back in when you are done without having to login or refresh. It doesn’t reload in the background (unlike many other remote apps with the Xbox remote play as an example) and you can continue your work flow.
Best Work App I Have!
Primary purpose for purchasing SplashTop was to TCB when away from home. It's amazing how from California I could literally use my home computer to download jobs from email and Internet and even print invoices in Maryland. On a convenience level I can sit in kitchen in the morning and use iPad Air to play Webkinz via SplashTop to PC. I will be renewing license come June. Amazingly this works just as well on my Moto X2! There was no additional monthly payment for wi-fi use but I bought the Anywhere use so even in the middle of a parking lot I can use cellular service to connect to home. Couldn't be more pleased. Even taking care of just one work crisis while away from the office makes the yearly fee well worthwhile! LOL it works as well from Hong Kong to USA!
If I could only have one app it would be SplashTop! A++++
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Splashtop Inc.
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 Splashtop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly) $16.99
- Productivity Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Monthly) $4.99
- Productivity Pack $16.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad $0.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad $9.99