Limited time sales! (retail $19.99 USD) Check out other Splashtop Apps On Sales as well!
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
"No iPad-armed road warrior should be without it." – InformationWeek
"Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of ALL-TIME." -- iTunes
#1 iPad app in US, UK, Japan, Canada, Australia, and 30+ countries
#1 iPad business app in 100+ countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPad! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPad to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
– Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
– Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
– Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
– Subscribe monthly for $4.99 or yearly for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
– Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
– Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
– Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance.
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), or Mac (10.7 and higher). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/streamer
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has worked from day one and just keeps on performing great. I when traveling the remote access is so convenient. Over the years I have had the app, I have had small problems when Apple updates their Macos, but always downloading their latest streamer on my computers have got it working again. The only other gocha is when traveling you might need to check that it auto reboots after a power failure and have at least one computer that never goes to sleep. It wakes up computers locally, but not remotely.
A first class product.
My only wish for a missing feature was always
At you had to upgrade business version to transfer files, but now with iCloud, it is easy to put your remote file on the iCloud Drive (if it is not already there) using Splashtop and you have access to it where ever you are. No more forgotten files. Wonderful.
Developer Response ,
We are very happy to hear you enjoy our product! Thanks for the excellent feedback and the high rating!
Best features behind subscription
App is fine. Works consistently. Uses Touch ID/Face ID. Easy wake-on-LAN. Easy connecting to computers on your local WiFi if you turn off your VPN on both the host and guest device.
The productivity pack is feature-packed, but most of the features should be included with the purchase of the app, since they run locally and have only been maintained, not expanded. The app would get five stars if every feature of the productivity pack were free, except for syncing your custom UIs across devices, which should be bundled with the Access Anywhere Pack or work through iCloud, rather than being its own subscription. IMO syncing UIs only makes sense from phone to phone and tablet to tablet. If remoting in from a desktop it is a niche feature requiring a touchscreen or inking to make sense.
The effective price of the app is $10 + $7 per month or $34 per year for the best experience. I have had the app for several years and have not maintained either subscription, except when I need remote access, which is rare, and growing rarer with the expanding capabilities of iPadOS and the immanence of cloud game streaming.
Not a knock on Splashtop specifically, but using Remote Desktop apps to game from anywhere off your local network is often unworkable. Productivity apps, sure, but gaming is rough with the screen taking a long time to fully refresh and input lag being high.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We've shared it with the team. Regarding to the issue you encountered while gaming, please provide us more information via submitting a support ticket: https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We'd like to know if it's a performance related issue or the game doesn't allow us to remote control it. Thank you!
Best Work App I Have!
Primary purpose for purchasing SplashTop was to TCB when away from home. It's amazing how from California I could literally use my home computer to download jobs from email and Internet and even print invoices in Maryland. On a convenience level I can sit in kitchen in the morning and use iPad Air to play Webkinz via SplashTop to PC. I will be renewing license come June. Amazingly this works just as well on my Moto X2! There was no additional monthly payment for wi-fi use but I bought the Anywhere use so even in the middle of a parking lot I can use cellular service to connect to home. Couldn't be more pleased. Even taking care of just one work crisis while away from the office makes the yearly fee well worthwhile! LOL it works as well from Hong Kong to USA!
If I could only have one app it would be SplashTop! A++++
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Splashtop Inc.
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Splashtop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Yearly) $16.99
- Productivity Pack $1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack (Monthly) $4.99
- Productivity Pack $16.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad $0.99
- Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad $9.99