"***** An absolute must-buy. An amazing app for the price."
"The combination of great learning activities, fun rewards, and performance tracking make this app a great choice for any parent looking to add another kid-friendly app to their phone."
-theikidsblog.com (Editor's Choice)
TeachMe: Toddler is an educational iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app which teaches six different preschool appropriate subjects: letters, abc phonics (letter sounds), numbers, shapes, colors and counting. Parents can choose which topics they want their child to learn and even choose specific questions. Parents can review performance history for each subject to check on how their child is doing.
TeachMe: Toddler keeps children engaged by giving rewards for correct answers. Correct answers will earn stickers which can be placed in any of six different backgrounds to create fun sticker scenes. Sticker scenes can be exported as wallpaper or emailed to family and friends. An alternate reward system can be used where coins are earned instead of stickers. This allows parents to create their own external reward system (5 coins = a treat, 10 coins = a book, etc.).
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be toddler friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. An animated teacher (Mimi Mouse) gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
• Teacher Mimi speaks in American-English or British-English.
• Achievement screen encourages and motivates learning by showing progress for each topic.
• 6 different sticker reward scenes: beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city, farm and playground
• Over 150 different stickers for adding to a scene
• Coins allow parents to create their own reward system
• Track learning information for up to 40 students
• Select which subjects are displayed for each child
• Turn on/off specific questions within a subject
• Change the number of correct questions to earn a reward
• Change the number of questions in a row to mark a question learned
• Tracks performance for each subject item (last five)
• Export sticker scene to Photos, for emailing or using as wallpaper
• Letters: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• ABC Phonics: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• Numbers: 1-20
• Shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, star, diamond, octagon, trapezoid
• Colors: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, brown, pink, gray
• Counting: 1-10
Email us at support@24x7digital for help & suggestions.
Be sure to try the other apps in the TeachMe series: TeachMe: Kindergarten, TeachMe: 1st Grade, TeachMe: 2nd Grade, TeachMe: 3rd Grade and TeachMe: Math Facts
• Improve app launch time
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love but the sound stopped working
Love this app but the sound stopped working on all the levels I have downloaded. So can’t use it.
My daughter is 3 turning 4 in march 2018. I wanted to use technology to our advantage and I think this is the app. It forces her to listen to the instructions...she will click the teacher a couple of times to make sure she got the instructions which I think is so cool. And it covers all areas/counting, abcs, shapes, and sounding out letters. I know after seeing her interact with this app that her struggle is in phonics so I will be investing in phonics for her.
Professional tutor recommends this app first!!
Cuts out the fluff and the time consuming stuff other apps have, but still manages to be fun! I recommend 10-20 minutes a day. My 3 year old is already half way through the kindergarten one now!! Thank you!! He loves it and asks to play it, I never have to force him or my other students to play it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.