This mobile app is only for UPMC Health Plan insurance members. Not a member? Learn more at www.upmchealthplan.com.
Convenient on-the-go access to your health insurance and wellness plans. Whether you need to chat with a health coach or forgot your member ID card for your doctor’s visit, this app has you covered.
ACCESS INSURANCE BENEFITS ON THE GO
- View member ID cards for you and your family, and email them to your provider directly from the app.
- Verify current plan coverage for you and your family.
- Use live chat and secure messaging to connect with Member Services.
- Check the status of your claims, and review your claims details.
- Search for doctors, hospitals, and other locations in your network.
CONNECT WITH YOUR WELLNESS
- Chat with a health coach to help improve your lifestyle.
- Track your steps with Apple Health app integration and check your Take a Healthy Step progress.
- Take the MyHealth Questionnaire to learn more about your health.
We've made a few bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have a notification badge showing on the app icon and I can’t clear it. No mail, messages or alerts. Been there for over a year. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and badge us still there.
I didn’t know how else to contact app support!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Check out the latest version of the app we just released and see if this helps your issue. If not, please email HPOnline@upmc.edu for further help!
Loved when they previously used MyChart app and I could email my doctor and check test results without having to log into a computer. Was wonderful to be able to access it during my lunch hour because we are not allowed to use company computers for personal business. Now I have to wait until I get home and most doctor’s offices do not take calls after 4:00 when you have questions. What should be made easier is not.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving your feedback! We definitely understand wanting to connect with your doctor virtually during the workday. Though the UPMC Health Plan app is specifically for insurance related features like checking your claims status or accessing your member ID card, you are still are able to message your doctor on-the-go using the MyUPMC mobile app for patients! We hope you give that a try and that it will help provide a solution to your issue.
This app doesn’t work! I will rate it better when it is fixed!
So my company is using this provider to conduct a health challenge with monetary rewards. The app promises to link your iOS health data to a step tracker on the providers side in order for that data to be automatically counted in my company’s health challenge. Every time I try to enable this setting in the app it just gives me an error and tells me to try again later.
- UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
- 102.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.