Resolved several minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
clunky...could use improvement
Would love it if there were an option to sync your workout/appointments to your calendar or to see how many passes you have used up. other scheduling apps have these features and I wish this one did too! otherwise it’s ok.
Limited App that doesn’t stay logged in
This App buggy, constantly logs the user out, and is severely limited in its offerings:
* You cannot easily toggle between studios/locations (which MINDBODY does seamlessly), it’s 2-3 extra clicks within the menu to switch locations
* The first location who created an account for you is always your default location. You can’t select a default or favorite. Their support offered to delete the first location from my account as a workaround, however I still go there just less than the 2nd location that I have to navigate to every time.
* The App is horrible about how it stores login information, I am constantly logging back in to the App.
* Their support is not great if you’re a client of their client.
Lacks basic functionality
There is no option to add a booked class to your calendar, the only options after booking a class are to share that info on social media. This app is clearly tailored to maximizing advertising potential for the business with little regard to the user experience of the business’ clients. There’s also no calendar view of booked classes, only a list view of booked classes. This app is supposed to be a scheduling app yet all the functionality suggests it is really just an advertising channel for the business. Absolute garbage and I’m likely to find a different place to take classes, one that makes it easy for me to track my schedule.
- Wellness Living Systems Inc.
- 16.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WellnessLiving Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.