Use the WellnessLiving Achieve Client App to find and book services at your studio. Collect Reward Points and redeem them for prizes. Update your account and make purchases right from your phone. Receive reminder and change notifications regarding upcoming classes and prebooked appointments. We make staying connected with your studio easy!
Clients only have to check in once: We squashed a bug that was telling clients marked as Checked-In on the Client Web App to check in again on the Achieve Client App.
Ratings and Reviews
Would use more but....
I have to use this app for two of my workout spots. There are lots of things that need fixing. A few that come to mind:
- why do I have to sign in? Please just let me signed in. I’m on my phone on my app... my fingerprint/face should be enough once I get into my phone
- why can’t I select multiple places and look at all the classes for both studios at once? This would be helpful so I could compare class times.
- is there a way to see how many classes I have left and when they expire? I’ve looked and can’t find it... so if this is something available, maybe make it more prominently available.
Hope you can make some of these fixed and those others have commented on soon :).
Thanks so much!
Limited App that doesn’t stay logged in
This App buggy, constantly logs the user out, and is severely limited in its offerings:
* You cannot easily toggle between studios/locations (which MINDBODY does seamlessly), it’s 2-3 extra clicks within the menu to switch locations
* The first location who created an account for you is always your default location. You can’t select a default or favorite. Their support offered to delete the first location from my account as a workaround, however I still go there just less than the 2nd location that I have to navigate to every time.
* The App is horrible about how it stores login information, I am constantly logging back in to the App.
* Their support is not great if you’re a client of their client.
If I could give this 0 stars I would
This is the worst booking app I’ve ever used. There does not appear to be any real support for end users. It is impossible to add a new studio when you are in the app. I read in another review that you have to sign out and relaunch the app from the studios website to add a studio, but, even that doesn’t work for me. This app fails at the very basic functionality of a booking app. Why studios use it (I’m assuming it’s “competitively priced” and the reason behind that is because it does not work at all) is beyond me as this leaves a very bad taste in your mouth and I have decided against even visiting studios that use this app. That’s how awful it is.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wellness Living Systems Inc.
- 33.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © WellnessLiving Systems Inc.