Use the WellnessLiving Achieve Client App to find and book services at your studio. Collect Reward Points and redeem them for prizes. Update your account and make purchases right from your phone. Receive reminder and change notifications regarding upcoming classes and prebooked appointments. We make staying connected with your studio easy!
Ratings and Reviews
Would use more but....
I have to use this app for two of my workout spots. There are lots of things that need fixing. A few that come to mind:
- why do I have to sign in? Please just let me signed in. I’m on my phone on my app... my fingerprint/face should be enough once I get into my phone
- why can’t I select multiple places and look at all the classes for both studios at once? This would be helpful so I could compare class times.
- is there a way to see how many classes I have left and when they expire? I’ve looked and can’t find it... so if this is something available, maybe make it more prominently available.
Hope you can make some of these fixed and those others have commented on soon :).
Thanks so much!
Limited App that doesn’t stay logged in
This App buggy, constantly logs the user out, and is severely limited in its offerings:
* You cannot easily toggle between studios/locations (which MINDBODY does seamlessly), it’s 2-3 extra clicks within the menu to switch locations
* The first location who created an account for you is always your default location. You can’t select a default or favorite. Their support offered to delete the first location from my account as a workaround, however I still go there just less than the 2nd location that I have to navigate to every time.
* The App is horrible about how it stores login information, I am constantly logging back in to the App.
* Their support is not great if you’re a client of their client.
Lacks basic functionality
There is no option to add a booked class to your calendar, the only options after booking a class are to share that info on social media. This app is clearly tailored to maximizing advertising potential for the business with little regard to the user experience of the business’ clients. There’s also no calendar view of booked classes, only a list view of booked classes. This app is supposed to be a scheduling app yet all the functionality suggests it is really just an advertising channel for the business. Absolute garbage and I’m likely to find a different place to take classes, one that makes it easy for me to track my schedule.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wellness Living Systems Inc.
- 35.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © WellnessLiving Systems Inc.