Washington State Traveler information provide by The Washington State Department of Transportation.
• Traffic Map with statewide traffic cameras and travel alerts.
• Ferry schedules, alerts, and real-time ferry locations.
• Mountain pass conditions and weather reports.
• WSDOT Social media feeds for the latest news.
• Washington State toll rates.
• Northbound and Southbound Canadian Border Waits.
• Amtrak Cascades Train Schedules.
• Adds SR 99 Toll Rates. Tolling is expected to begin late summer 2019. Tolls will be collected in both directions as you exit the tunnel.
• Current toll rates for SR 520 will now be highlighted.
• Fixes crash when making a new route on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Add CarPlay support & Remove Ads!
This App would be more helpful if it supported use in CarPlay. Considering it’s illegal to use a mobile device/phone while driving in WA it’s entrapment that this app doesn’t support use through a car’s onboard systems. Most cars from Hondas to Fords to Toyotas and Audi and Volvo are just a few major brands that support CarPlay now. CarPlay support would make using this type of app safer AND legal while driving!
Very useful but not perfect
I live in the islands, commute to work on another island and use this app several times a week. When ferries are running on time, it’s very useful. When service is disrupted, the app becomes less useful. I agree with other reviewers that real time updates are needed. Also, the booth workers in Anacortes claim that the app is not reliable as far as quotas, which also seems like a gap that needs to be mended. The app still is very useful for making or altering reservations on the go, or checking to see how much space is left on the ferry you’re gunning for. Having the local numbers for ferry landings is a good back up as is knowing how to interpret Vessel Watch. The more fluent you become in “ferry”, the more useful the app becomes.
I cannot speak on half of this app’s intended use. I use it primarily for ferry information (which has always been accurate and up-to-date for me). It gives schedules and availability, as well as a link to their site to reserve a ferry (if that terminal supports reservations). For me, this is an excellent app and I encourage others to try it as well!
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- 77.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Washington State Department of Transportation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.