Get rides, book tickets, order meals and much more with DBS PayLah! Do everything you love in one everyday app. Ask to PayLah! at over 180,000 acceptance points across Singapore. Download today.
Dining: Order meals and savour yummy deals with foodpanda, KFC, Dominos, Chope, WhyQ, Koufu, ToastBox, and many others.
Transport: Book rides with ComfortDelgroTaxis or Gojek.
Entertainment: Book movies, events and shows at Golden Village or SISTIC.
Shopping: Enjoy rewards from FavePay, Carousell, Qoo10, CapitaStar, VivoRewardsInstant Rewards Programme.
Utilities: Settle bills anytime, anywhere with AXS.
Insurance: Buy travel insurance conveniently while on the go.
Gifts: Surprise your loved ones with a QR Gift or send them an eGift!
• Scan to pay: At over 180,000 merchants with NETS QR, PayNowQR, FavePayQR and select SGQR codes. You can also scan to pay at PayLah!-enabled merchants such as ComfortDelgro, KFC, ToastBox, Jollibean, Old Chang Kee, Popular, 7-Eleven and many more.
• Card Rewards: Track and redeem your card reward points (DBS Points and POSB Daily$), view personalised card deals, and join Spend & Win promotions for sure-win prizes.
• Single-sign on with digibank: Move between digibankand PayLah! with a one-time login. Plus, apply for banking products like credit cards, Cashline, instalment payment plans and more.!
• Split the bill: Request for funds from your friends easily.
• Transfer funds via PayNow: Send payments to PayNowregistered users, even customers from other banks.
• Receive payments with My QR: Create a QR code or payment link to request and collect payments for items or services that you’re promoting online through marketplaces like Carousellwithout disclosing your phone number.
• Skip top-ups with AutoDebit: Enable this feature for automatic deduction of funds directly from your linked DBS/POSB bank account.
• eStatements: Access your monthly statements electronically through PayLah! eStatements.
• FAST top-ups: Top-up your PayLah! wallets from other banks via online FAST transfer service. Applicable to Non-DBS/POSB internet banking/digibankusers.
• Face ID login: Access your DBS PayLah! app with Face ID (On selected Apple Devices)
Download and register for DBS PayLah! now.
• DBS PayLah! is a mobile payment and mobile wallet service offered by DBS Bank Ltd. With effect from 30 November 2020, monies in your DBS PayLah! account will be a deposit. SGD deposits are insured up to S$75k by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC).
• PayNowis a peer-to-peer funds transfer service by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS)
• NETS is a national banking payment system designated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
• AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN)
Good news! Card Rewards are now on PayLah! Join Spend & Win promotions, view card deals, offset transactions using your DBS Points/POSB Daily $, all in one everyday app.
Plus, access digibankapp for all your banking services from PayLah! with a one-time login. You can also conveniently apply for banking products like credit cards, Cashline, instalment payment plans and more.
Thank you for choosing DBS PayLah!
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful app, however notifications don't work anymore
Everything was working well and fine and I was very pleased but suddenly since a few days ago notifications stopped working and I have to constantly log in and check if anybody transferred me (as I do online selling) which is quite a hassle compared to just getting immediate notifications without having to check if I got the money.
Other than that there's not much major issue I have come across and I am content with the app!
Love the convenience
Don't need my physical wallet now, especially in cab rides. More taxi uncles now know what to do when I ask to pay by QR. No scrambling for coins while taxi uncle impatiently waits. Easy to use for carousell transactions also - hope they can do a tie up with carousell so more and more sellers will use this instead of the troublesome bank transfer method! Like the new look of the app but hope to see even more features (and deals) added in!
Will be helpful if it’s not down at crucial moments!
For an app that aims to replace our physical wallet. It is disappointing that after we are so dependent on cashless payments, that the app is down at a time I ordered food and left with no cash to pay!
Also, what will really Drive adoption is the creation of a Paylah! Card. With kids nowadays also adopting cashless transactions, paylah! Will be a good prepaid cash option for parents to give allowance to kids & they can use Apple Pay in the absence of QR code’s. Might help if paylah is linked to digibank where our daily transactions are logged in the spend analysis. This could be the next AliPay of Singapore but the innovation has been slow and product development has been disappointing so far.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DBS Bank Ltd
- 229.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DBS Bank Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.