Get rides, book tickets, order meals and much more with DBS PayLah! Do everything you love in one everyday app. Ask to PayLah! at over 180,000 acceptance points across Singapore. Download today.
Dining: Order meals and savour yummy deals with foodpanda, KFC, Dominos, Chope, WhyQ, Koufu, ToastBox, and many others.
Transport: Book rides with ComfortDelgroTaxis or Gojek.
Entertainment: Book movies, events and shows at Golden Village or SISTIC.
Shopping: Enjoy rewards from FavePay, Carousell, Qoo10, CapitaStar, VivoRewardsInstant Rewards Programme.
Utilities: Settle bills anytime, anywhere with AXS.
Insurance: Buy travel insurance conveniently while on the go.
Gifts: Surprise your loved ones with a QR Gift or send them an eGift!
• Scan to pay: At over 180,000 merchants with NETS QR, PayNowQR, FavePayQR and select SGQR codes. You can also scan to pay at PayLah!-enabled merchants such as ComfortDelgro, KFC, ToastBox, Jollibean, Old Chang Kee, Popular, 7-Eleven and many more.
• Card Rewards: Track and redeem your card reward points (DBS Points and POSB Daily$), view personalised card deals, and join Spend & Win promotions for sure-win prizes.
• Single-sign on with digibank: Move between digibankand PayLah! with a one-time login. Plus, apply for banking products like credit cards, Cashline, instalment payment plans and more.!
• Split the bill: Request for funds from your friends easily.
• Transfer funds via PayNow: Send payments to PayNowregistered users, even customers from other banks.
• Receive payments with My QR: Create a QR code or payment link to request and collect payments for items or services that you’re promoting online through marketplaces like Carousellwithout disclosing your phone number.
• Skip top-ups with AutoDebit: Enable this feature for automatic deduction of funds directly from your linked DBS/POSB bank account.
• eStatements: Access your monthly statements electronically through PayLah! eStatements.
• FAST top-ups: Top-up your PayLah! wallets from other banks via online FAST transfer service. Applicable to Non-DBS/POSB internet banking/digibankusers.
• Face ID login: Access your DBS PayLah! app with Face ID (On selected Apple Devices)
Download and register for DBS PayLah! now.
• DBS PayLah! is a mobile payment and mobile wallet service offered by DBS Bank Ltd. With effect from 30 November 2020, monies in your DBS PayLah! account will be a deposit. SGD deposits are insured up to S$75k by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC).
• PayNowis a peer-to-peer funds transfer service by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS)
• NETS is a national banking payment system designated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
• AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN)
PayLah! is now on Telegram.
The ultimate everyday app - PayLah! - is now on Telegram. The PayLah! bot makes sending and requesting money easier than ever. Just summon @paylahbot, and let it take care of your transfers within your Telegram chat.
Thank you for choosing DBS PayLah!
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful app, however notifications don't work anymore
Everything was working well and fine and I was very pleased but suddenly since a few days ago notifications stopped working and I have to constantly log in and check if anybody transferred me (as I do online selling) which is quite a hassle compared to just getting immediate notifications without having to check if I got the money.
Other than that there's not much major issue I have come across and I am content with the app!
Love the convenience
Don't need my physical wallet now, especially in cab rides. More taxi uncles now know what to do when I ask to pay by QR. No scrambling for coins while taxi uncle impatiently waits. Easy to use for carousell transactions also - hope they can do a tie up with carousell so more and more sellers will use this instead of the troublesome bank transfer method! Like the new look of the app but hope to see even more features (and deals) added in!
Lousy app! Suppose to give you convenience not problem!
I’ve been having issues with your DBS PAYLAH APP. Just bought bubble tea from Gong Cha and it stated there clearly use DBS PAYLAH APP got 10% cashback yet didn’t receive a cent! You shouldn’t attract people to use your app then don’t keep your word it’s wrong!
I changed my number and updated using iBanking yet under DBS PAYLAH it still reflected old number!!Your own website said when change number just update through iBanking!
When my mother sent me DBS PAYLAH payment to my new number I didn’t receive it. After calling and speaking to multiple staff they said they’ll raise a dispute yet nothing done and the money is still hanging in mid-air! They’re just passing the buck around! There’s no proper communication at all!
Her relationship manager said that it’s transferred to her bank account on 1st June. she didn’t receive it! After that he didn’t reply her messages or answer her calls. This is the kind of standard DBS has now. I expected much better from your self-proclaimed BEST BANK IN ASIA!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DBS Bank Ltd
- 237.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 DBS Bank Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.