The mobile application of the Tolling Management System in Abu Dhabi DARB provides the user with the ability to manage his account using a set of services and features that allow him to manage his vehicles’ transactions under Abu Dhabi Tolling Gantries through the mobile application directly without return to the website.
The application provides the following services:
- New user registration service in the Tolling Management System in Abu Dhabi.
- Vehicle registration service for the user‘s vehicles defined in his traffic file.
Create money wallets service and link it with the vehicles.
- Balance Top-up service for the user’s wallet and fees payment.
- Traffic statistics service for user’s vehicles transactions under the gantries and their fees.
- View the fines details listed against him.
- Submitting grievance or exemption service with the required documents attached.
- Check the location of the traffic gantries on the map.
- Account management services.
يوفر تطبيق نظام التعرفة المرورية لإمارة أبوظبي درب للمستخدم إمكانية إدارة الحساب الخاص به من خلال مجموعة من الخدمات والميزات التي تتيح له متابعة حركات مركباته عند استخدام بوابات التعرفة المرورية من خلال تطبيق الهاتف الذكي مباشرةً دون الحاجة للرجوع إلى الموقع الالكتروني.
يوفر تطبيق نظام التعرفة المرورية الخدمات التالية:
- خدمة تسجيل مستخدم جديد في نظام التعرفة المرورية لإمارة أبوظبي.
- خدمة تسجيل مركبات المستخدم في النظام من خلال استرجاع قائمة المركبات المرتبطة بالملف المروري الخاص به.
- خدمة إنشاء المحافظ المالية وربطها بالمركبات.
- خدمة شحن رصيد المحفظة المالية ودفع الرسوم.
- خدمة عرض احصائيات حركات المرور لمركباته من البوابات والرسوم المترتبة عليها.
- خدمة الاطلاع على تفاصيل المخالفات المدرجة بحقه.
- خدمة تقديم طلب تظلم أو إعفاء مع إرفاق الوثائق المطلوبة.
- إمكانية الاطلاع على أماكن تواجد بوابات التعرفة المرورية على الخارطة.
- إمكانية إدارة الحساب الشخصي.
Update profile menu and design enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Chief pilot Abu Dhabi Police
This app of DARB is very user friendly, secondly some times people forget with no ill intentions, DRAB give them latitude to pay which is very good without further fines. Now a days people are in so much financial crunch that a small gesture make them happy. 😀thank you
AbuDhabi is great. I love Abudhabi because our leaders here take care of the people of Abudhabi. Zindabad means bless our country.
This is the second time i face issues with their rules. First time I passed the gate and registered in the app and paid the registration fees almost a year ago. Only to receive a fine after because apparently you have to register each car separately and pay more fees. Which was not clear upon registration where they could have made it an automated step when registering instead of looking for that step after as if its something obvious.
Now last weekend I passed and receive an SMS that I have an unpaid trip. When I checked turns out its because I have changed the car plate number with is fair. Now when I try to register the car, it asks me to pay extra AED50 for registration, and another Mandatory AED50 to top up my wallet!!! I still have AED42 in my wallet that I have not used from the first registration as I barely go to AD!!! Why do I need to top up my wallet with AED50 for each registration of the same car above the registration fees just because I changed the number, AND for each other car giving that I have another car too!! I do not go to AD and I have used my balance once in a who year! These are unnecessary charges and mandatory to ups that will last for decades in my case. This is purely just to make collections. I usually do not complain about such things but this is plain ridiculous
Terrible User Experience, Poor Customer Support
I have a resident’s parking permit. My name is on the lease of two properties from two different zones (E10 and E4-02). I tried changing the address on this permit from E10 to E4-02. I received a message saying the transaction was successful. The dashboard was reflecting that the zone address change had been updated to E4-02. Next day, I received a Mawaqif fine. When I went back to the app to check, I found that the zone change had been reverted to E10. What’s more: this is the second time this happens to me. The first time was months back, and I reported the bug but nothing has been done to fix it. Even worse: the app will NOT let me change/revert the zone on my permit unless and until I pay the accrued fine. Terrible customer experience. And an even worse customer service and response time.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Abu Dhabi Integrated Transport Centre
- 151.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Integrated Transport Centre, Abu Dhabi