Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the Kentucky Power app requires an active account that is registered online at KentuckyPower.com
•Kentucky Power is working to keep the power flowing and looking for ways to better serve our customers during these uncertain times. Through June 30, 2020, customers can use a debit or credit card to pay your bill with no added processing fees.
The suspension of these fees provides customers with more options to keep their account up-to-date during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need to make payment arrangements, please call our customer service line at 1-800-572-1113.
We are always working hard to ensure our app meets your expectations. Please submit any and all app feedback to email@example.com.
If you are enjoying our app, please leave us a rating and a review in the app store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs little more improvement
Most other utilities apps on phone offers faster bill pay, but AEP it still sends us to billmatrix and customers like myself have to input every information including our account number which should automatically appear. This is a big deal which would have resulted 5 stars but honest feedback was needed. This is a good app especially for account information and outages.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.