The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One Tiny problem.. but love it!
I’ve been using this google app for as long as I can remember because personally, I find it less cluttery than safari. I typically don’t like having a search history on because it’s just too much to clear out once it accumulates and google has allowed me to do that seemlesly for the longest time, but now I’ve come across the issue that I have to manually switch browse history off every single time I open the app, because the search I’ve done from one prior time, is still on there. I hope it’s just a bug and can be fixed because I don’t want to have to manually switch over every single time I use it, where as before, you did it once and you were set and good to go up until this most recent update. Thank you google!
This makes me feel unsafe...
Google makes me feel unsafe. It makes me feel like something is wrong with me. I recently deleted this app because of the constant jumpscares. For example, I was taking a quiz minding my own business when this thing popped up. It titled "10 signs your about to die of a heart attack." Then I saw something on a mans knee, he had like some sort of line around it. And his skin was pushed in. Then, I looked at my knee and saw I had the same thing. Now, I have OCD, so I'm a worrier. But, I think everybody worries about their health. Then like a year later, I'm still here, still alive!! Then I searched up.. "does google lie?" And something said "google is a lying liar that lies." And something else.. however, this relieved me. But, I went on feeling mad about googles choices. It dosent give you the truth, but is not lying. It just wants you to feel scared. This is not okay, I think you should know that. However, I have this two stars because I actually like how you but hard work into the app, as well as love. As a 9 year old girl, I have my right to be afraid. Thank you for making this app, but please, only say the truth.
It’s nice but...
I like google. It is nice I guess with all of its stuff and all that. When I got the app I thought “oh sweet google lens” and I opened google lens when I got google just to check it out. It is the next day and now I can’t seem to find google lens. And before anybody saids “ oh it is that symbol next to the microphone” there is no symbol anymore. I can’t seem to find it and it is annoying me because this is the time when I wanted to see what plants or weeds were in my garden but I can’t now. I tried looking it up and it still didn’t work. Now it saids I need to get google photos. I need my parents to accept my request for the app and usually they just ignore it so this is really annoying that it saids that this app has google lens then google lens just disappears. If somebody can tell me how to fix this problem and not have to get another app that would be great. Thanks!
- Google LLC
- 256.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.