Zoho Assist enables you to connect and control a remote computer as if it's right in front of you. Let the computer run on any OS, be part of any network - internal or external and remain behind either a proxy or a firewall. You don't need to worry. Access it quickly, without any hassles and troubleshoot on the go.
Here are some noteworthy features:
- Start a support session through your iPhone or iPad
- Access unattended computers
- Navigate between multiple monitors
- Simple and intuitive gesture controls
- Guide customers via the in-app live chat
- Perform reboot, safe reboot and ctrl-alt-del on remote windows computers
- SSL, 128-bit Advanced Encryption
- Touchpad/Trackpad: Switch between touchpad and trackpad.
- Wake on LAN: Power on the system remotely when connected to the LAN.
- Power options: With unattended access, use power options such as restart, shutdown, etc. without connecting to the system.
- Deployment options: Invite customers to install and grant access to their system.
- Tools options: Carry out administrative tasks in-app after gaining access to the remote system. The quick launch menu lets you access computer applications of the remote system faster.
- Swap screen: Swap roles with your customer and let them gain access and insights from your system.
- In addition, schedule sessions, view history, and add your favorite contacts.
Take it for a spin and let us know what you think!
With this update we have done bug fixes and enhancements to improve your app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Screen doesn’t return to proper size after using keyboard
This version is greatly improved. I love the new trackpad feature it makes it so easy to use the remote computer on a touch interface. There is one big bug though-after using the keyboard to type and then hiding the keyboard, the screen returns to a really small thumbnail instead of zooming back up to the size of your iPad display. If they can fix that, I will be using this app constantly...until then, I’ll barely use it at all...
Developer Response ,
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Our developers are working on this issue. This will be fixed in the next update. Meanwhile, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarifications.
Not too bad.
App has basic remote features. I don't expect much as i am using the free version but hope they step it up for people who have a paying subscription.
- you can shrink the command bar above the screen by tapping on the “O” button.
- i would like to have the cursor move in a different way. At the moment your finger is the cursor but i want to be able to control the cursor with my finger as if it was a mouse so i can see exactly what i am clicking on. (Review Take control app from solar winds for an idea of what i am talking about.)
I believe the app is moving In the right direction.
Switched from LMI
Wow! We switched from LMI and the initial app at ZA was not that great with this update, wow, it is more impressive than LMI at a fraction of a cost!
Keep up the great work and highly recommended as a LMI replacement without a question
- Zoho Corporation
- 35.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.