Zoho Assist enables you to connect and control a remote computer as if it's right in front of you. Let the computer run on any OS, be part of any network - internal or external and remain behind either a proxy or a firewall. You don't need to worry. Access it quickly, without any hassles and troubleshoot on the go.
Here are some noteworthy features:
- Start a support session through your iPhone or iPad
- Access unattended computers
- Navigate between multiple monitors
- Simple and intuitive gesture controls
- Guide customers via the in-app live chat
- Perform reboot, safe reboot and ctrl-alt-del on remote windows computers
- SSL, 128-bit Advanced Encryption
- Touchpad/Trackpad: Switch between touchpad and trackpad.
- Wake on LAN: Power on the system remotely when connected to the LAN.
- Power options: With unattended access, use power options such as restart, shutdown, etc. without connecting to the system.
- Deployment options: Invite customers to install and grant access to their system.
- Tools options: Carry out administrative tasks in-app after gaining access to the remote system. The quick launch menu lets you access computer applications of the remote system faster.
- Swap screen: Swap roles with your customer and let them gain access and insights from your system.
- In addition, schedule sessions, view history, and add your favorite contacts.
Take it for a spin and let us know what you think!
Performance and stability of the app has been improvised and we’ve also fixed a bunch of bugs that were reported.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best alternative to teamviewer
The free version is up to 5 pc. Enough for me , some improvement is need on controlling the pc mouse to scroll up and down , is lagging
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Please share us the PC OS you're using to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate immediately & solve the issue.
Recently started using this as a replacement for TeamViewer (free edition). I do alot of remote support and I was looking for a free solution with minimal effort to get running. I looked into several free alternatives that could do unattended and remote support but I needed something that could get setup in restricted networks only ssl and http open. I couldn't find a free solution that I didn't need to open ports or setup some sort of reverse proxy. I then looked for paid solutions and found many that cost a fair amount but they worked then I found Zoho assist not only did it do what I wanted but had a free version and even the payfor version didn't break the bank!
We are currently using the Remote support app and social media platform for our computer support business. Must say, I’m beyond impressed. In a day and age where a business scalability is vital to its success, Zoho comes through. Zohos Pricing and customer Support are unmatched and the options seem never ending. I’m super excited to see how the future of our business looks as we grow with the use of other Zoho apps!
- Zoho Corporation
- 40.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.