A DOCTOR’S CARE. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
Teladoc® connects you with a U.S. board-certified doctor via web, phone or app. Join over 50 million members and get quality, convenient healthcare and therapy on demand.
Teladoc provides quality healthcare services, including virtual primary care, everyday care, mental health, nutrition, dermatology and expert medical advice in all 50 states via phone, online or app. We have thousands of board-certified doctors, dermatologists, therapists, licensed nurses, nutritionists and leading specialists who can diagnose, recommend treatment and provide prescription medication for many medical issues, including:
- Non-emergency conditions like allergies, flu and sinus infections
- Eczema, psoriasis, rashes, acne, aging and skin care
- Depression, anxiety and relationship issues
- Nutrition and wellness consults
- And more
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Request a visit: Open the Teladoc app to request a visit with a doctor, therapist or dietitian. Then, provide a brief medical history and associated information about your health concern, and pay a copay as low as $0 (with insurance) or a flat fee (without).
Talk to a doctor: For General Medical services, a board-certified doctor reviews your medical history and any submitted images, then contacts you via phone, video or message center. Teladoc visits, including General Medical, Mental Health, Nutrition and Expert Medical Opinion, have no waiting room and no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
Pick up a prescription: If applicable, a Teladoc doctor will listen to and discuss medical concerns with you, offer answers and recommend a treatment plan. If medically necessary, prescription medication can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
HOW DO I GET TELADOC?
Teladoc is a virtual care service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance or other organization. If you aren’t eligible for Teladoc through insurance or your employer, you can still access our telehealth services at a flat rate per visit. Visit Teladoc.com or download the app to learn more.
OUR MEMBERS SAY IT BEST
- “I’m a working mom with four kids, so it’s really challenging when one of them gets sick. I can talk to a doctor anytime, 24/7, from anywhere, whether I’m at home or in the office. Teladoc is a game-changer.”
- “I found this therapist who’s really great; she understands me. I credit Teladoc and that therapist for allowing me to see that life didn’t have to be chaos all the time.”
- “In my experiences with Teladoc, I’ve never felt ignored or that they didn’t have time for me. I give credit to the Teladoc dermatologist who looked at the pictures and knew it was something serious.”
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy seriously. Your visit is 100% secure, confidential and compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- #1 in Telehealth Satisfaction with Direct-to-Consumer Providers—J.D. Power, 2021
- Company of the Year—Healthcare Dive, 2020
- Most Innovative Company—Fast Company, 2021
- Largest Virtual Care Company—Forbes, 2020
CONNECT WITH US
- Web: Teladoc.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/Teladoc/
- Twitter: twitter.com/Teladoc
- Instagram: instagram.com/Teladoc/
- Phone: 1-800-Teladoc
The Teladoc app also uses Apple HealthKit integration to enhance your experience
- Our seamless integration with HealthKit enables your doctor to form a better diagnosis
- We import your most recent historical medical details on blood pressure, temperature and heart rate right into the app
- Your doctor will have access to these details before and during your visit
- Our comprehensive view of your health will enhance your interaction with Teladoc
Last Updated 9 November 2021:
• Fixes crashes associated with deep links and document loading
• Defect resolutions for video icon, field validation
• UX improvements including: VPC cancer assessment, assessment progress bar, waiting room link in email, Primary360 focus order, photo picker dialogue, text styling for select a provider, add attachments
• New icons for Wellness, Chronic Care
• Screen splitting for 2&3way video call
Ratings and Reviews
My invoice says $0??
This app is one of the strangest things I’ve ever experienced. Strange, because I don’t understand how it exists. It doesn’t make sense.
I was almost sure it wouldn’t really work, or that it would be terrible doctors. I mean it’s an app. How am I going to get real and personal medical care downloaded from the Apple store.
But...it’s...real somehow. I really waited just a few minutes (instead of days or weeks for my pcp) and a doctor pops on my screen. (To be fair, I haven’t asked for their license #s and checked it up yet- but hoping that since its connected to a large insurance company, they wouldn’t risk the huge lawsuits of hiring fake doctors). So far they seem competent and have been on the mark with the diagnoses. But here’s the strangest part. I kept waiting for the bills to come in the mail. They never did. So I checked my invoices in the app and it said $0.00 What??? How is this free? Is it just a benefit for paying my insurance premiums? Sheesh. so worth it. So long as I can afford it, I’m sticking with this insurance now. (Unless I’m mistaken about how this all works) Its worth the monthly premium $ to not have days of anxiety or worry while waiting for a doc appointment. I was also able to call in at 10pm about a UTI and the prescription was sent over to my pharmacy in minutes. UTIs get worse by the hour and can be dangerous. This saved me from having to sit in a covid filled emergency room all night to solve that prob. So so so grateful!
This APP delivered!!!
I tried all the rest and I got to say hands down this app was the best. Just 10 minutes after downloading and signing up I was already talking with a doctor and got the antibiotics I needed within that same hour. Sure I paid $75 for the doctor appointment but I could have gotten it for free if I just added my insurance info. But there was no time for that, I just wanted/needed antibiotics without all the waiting and fronting on why I think I need it. Doctor called, I’m told my problem and what I needed he asked a couple questions and confirmed my nearest pharmacy and said my prescription will be sent to CVS. Within the hour I get a call from CVS that my prescription was ready and get this, to top it all off, I didn’t have to pay for the prescription at all. This APP was exactly what I was looking for. It’s to bad we humans can be this straight forward with each other in real life. This app was as simple as if you saw your doctor walking down the street, you tell him what’s your ailment and he says “I got you, your meds will be waiting for you at the pharmacy when you get there. so don’t even trip”. That freaking easy. That’s how it should be anyways. GET WHAT YOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED IT AND IN NO TIME!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
Multiple Unreliable Physician Experiences
I feel Teladoc as a whole is great in theory reaching people for a multitude of health related issues. Unfortunately I had two unreliable physicians more than once and it can be difficult to switch once you have seen a specific doctor several times. No one wants to go through medical history again, and again. My physician forgot every time they filled my prescription that I could not have 3 months filled at once, this lead to me needing to request a refill from them every month! Finally the physician completely ignored my pharmacy requests leading me to make an appointment where they rescheduled me over 5 times, just to ultimately cancel with no follow dates (this is not the first time). Then the dermatology physician completely ignored everything I said and I had no resolution, waste of money! I’ve gone with out medicine for 3 weeks, I only needed a quick consult. I’d appreciate better and less struggling, maybe this means Teladoc is more transparent with their physicians resulting in better scheduling and communication to clients. It is very difficult to go on and off mental health medication. I’m willing to give Teladoc one last shot, after all maybe I’m unlucky with two unreliable physicians, but it is the last chance for me. If the results do not improve I will use other sources here on out.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, We are so sorry that you had this experience and would like to help. Please reach out to email us at email@example.com with your name, phone number and screenshot of this review if you still need assistance.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teladoc, Inc.
- 109.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2002-2021 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.