Chord ai - Play any song! 17+
Chords, beats, lyrics and more
Nomad AI OU
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The hidden gem for musicians, from beginners to pros.
Chord ai is the perfect tool for playing and learning any song. With recent advancements in artificial intelligence, Chord ai provides highly accurate chord recognition, beat tracking, voicing and lyrics for any song instantly and reliably. Say goodbye to tedious web searches for chords and hello to easy access to your favorite songs on YouTube, SoundCloud, your audio files, or even by using your device's microphone. With Chord ai, improve your playing skills and train your ear with numerous features tailored to every level of musician. Try it now and experience the future of music transcription!
** BROWSE ANY SONG **
- You can select any song by browsing your audio files, SoundCloud or YouTube. This is the preferred way and each song will be processed in a few seconds only
- Or you can use your device microphone to get the chords in real-time of any song playing around you, from your own playing / your band's playing, or from any sound coming from your device such as Spotify or Apple Music songs
** CHORD & VOICING RECOGNITION **
- Common chords recognition: Chord ai can recognize common chords such as major, minor, augmented, diminished, 7th, M7th, sus2 and sus4 chords.
- Advanced chords recognition: Chord ai also recognizes advanced chords such as power chords, half-diminished, dim7, 6/9/11/13, add9/11/13 and many more complex jazzy and beautiful chords such as 69, 11b5, 13b9, 9sus4, min7add13 etc. [Pro version]
- Slash Chord Recognition: Chord ai tells you the bass/lowest note of each chord using the slash notation. [Pro version]
- Voicing & Position recognition: Chord ai is the world's first app capable of recognising not only chords, but also their specific voicing. This means that Chord ai can tell you more precisely which notes should be played, including their octaves, and which positions match best with the song [Pro version]
** LYRICS RECOGNITION **
- On-device lyrics recognition using the latest advances from OpenAI in the field of speech recognition. Nearly 100 languages supported including English, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese and many more!
** BEAT TRACKING **
- Chord ai uses state-of-the-art beat tracking algorithms to display chords organised into bars and beats.
** SEPARATION INTO MULTI TRACKS **
- Automatic music separation into 4 stems: Bass / Drums / Vocals / Other
** MIDIFY **
- State-of-the-art audio to midi conversion
- Export midified audio as a midi file
** ADVANCED REPLAY CONTROLS **
- Speed change: Slow down or speed up playback at your wish so that you can play easily along the song
- Pitch shift: Change the pitch of the song to play in your desired key
- Loop: the interface for setting loop start/end points is very simple and intuitive
** SAVE & SHARE **
- Save songs and build your own playlists
- Saved song are synchronised among all your iOS devices
- Share transcriptions as PDF files or as a link
** PIANO / GUITAR / UKULELE / BASS / MANDOLIN / BANJO **
- Select your preferred instrument among always growing list of supported instruments
- Smart capo: you can also let Chord ai tell you preferred capo for either easiness of play of song matching [Pro version]
** LEARN NEW AND BEAUTIFUL CHORD POSITIONS **
- Find and learn chords from Chord ai's massive chord positions library (more than 100k guitar positions, > and more than 10k ukulele positions)
- Positions ranked from easiest and common to most difficult and rare
- Alternate tunings for guitar and ukulele such as Drop D, DADGAD, Open D/G/A/C etc. [Pro version]
** FULLY FEATURED MUSIC PLAYER **
- Build your own playlists
- Background audio support
- Listen to your music offline
Any feedback appreciated at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have waiting my entire life for an app like this. I am 66 years old. I have played the piano/keyboards since I was 4 years old. I have learned more from this app about how music is structured in a very short time compared to how long I have played. I recently retired and I'm having the time of my life playing along with music I love. This app is wonderfully accurate in transcribing any piece of music into its underlying chord structure. It doesn't matter how complex the music or underlying chords. This app came along at the perfect time to bring my playing to the next level. I love this app! I would highly recommend it to any musician who can play by ear and knows most chords. Even if you don't know all the complex chords that can be played, you will quickly pick up how to play these chords with this app. Don't walk - run to the App Store and download this app. It is worth every penny.
Nothing short of Phenomenal!!!! Helps me catalog all my original songs I have written & recorded because I can’t remember them. Also when I perform live I can just put my earphone in and play along so I can remember my songs and not get embarrassed when I can’t remember them.😃
They’ve added lyric recognition awesome and also backing instruments awesome but it is having some hiccups..it started jumping around the screen with the backing tracks then froze and shut down when recognizing my lyrics…yeah my lyrics are that a great..LOL.
Sill a great app just have to work out the kinks. No other company that I know of has this kind of app. Not any manufacturer of recording equipment or software that I know of been begging companies for the for years. This app is a songwriter’s dream come true.
Great core functionality, weak workflow
The basic chord recognition aspect of this is astonishingly good. It doesn’t always nail the exact guitar chord shape, but that would be a lot to ask. But otherwise the quality is pretty amazing.
The downside is the input and output workflow. Loading media can be a tedious process of working down through directories or playlists, starting from the very top of the hierarchy every time. If I want to look at a bunch of related files, I wish it would open up at the last place I looked rather than having to start over. But that’s a small thing; not many people have the same use case as me. What I really wish, though, was that I could have a plain text output format, perhaps chord names separated by tabs instead of HTML, which I have extract the chord data from by hand.
All that said, this is a pretty great piece of software and I recommend it highly for most people.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nomad AI OU
- 145.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 Nomad AI OU
- In-App Purchases
- Chord ai Pro Monthly $14.99
- Chord ai Pro Lifetime $79.99
- Chord ai Pro: Monthly $6.99
- Chord ai Pro Yearly $79.99
- Chord ai Pro: Lifetime $89.99
- Chord ai Pro: Yearly $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.