The Google One app lets you back up your phone and manage your Google account storage.
• Back up the important things on your phone, like photos, contacts and messages using the free 15 GB of storage that comes with a Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can have the peace of mind of knowing the stuff you care about is safe on the cloud.
• See your storage across Google Drive, Gmail, Google Photos, and easily free up space within the app with the storage manager.
Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Get as much storage as you need for your memories, projects and digital files. Choose the plan that works best for you.
• Get exclusive access to Google experts for help with all of Google’s products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team of Google experts is just a tap away.
• Share your storage with up to 5 additional people. This gives each person access to more storage from your plan, but not access to each other’s files.
• Introduce a new partner onboarding flow for users on sponsored plans
• Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dark Mode, Support for Workplace Account, and More Sync Options
The current app does not support dark mode.
If also needs to have more options for back up. Right now, it only allows to back up calendar, contacts, and photos. I know Apple doesn’t allow other cloud services to back up iPhone’s whole system storage, but that needs to change. Maybe it should start with google.
In addition, the app right now does not support Workplace accounts to use this service. I wonder why not? It’s not like workplace accounts don’t pay for the same service if not more expensively.
Needs 2 things:
1. Needs VPN for iOS and Windows
2. Needs to be able to share with only some of family members, not all.
Other than that seems pretty good.
Deleted a bunch of my Google contacts.
Installed this and ran the backup. Initial try showed an error. Second attempt seemed to work OK. Afterwards, noticed in messages that there were no more names and user pictures. Checked Google contacts and a bunch had been deleted. Restored them all but not sure I would trust this again.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 120.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB $1.99
- 100 GB $19.99
- 200 GB $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.