GET READY, GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT. THE TIME HAS COME FOR A... ZOMBICIDE!
Discover a new single-player adventure based on the famous survival board game!
In their quest for ever greater productivity, humans have genetically altered plants and animals, creating a new world infested by...Zombies!
In this post-apocalyptic tactical RPG, you're part of a gang of survivors ready to do anything to stay alive! Cities in ruin, abandoned hideouts, creepy hospitals... Search for food, weapons and shelter in a world that's striving to kill you. You'll be the predator... And the prey! The good news is that Zombies are slow, stupid and predictable. The bad news is that there are dozens of them and the more you kill, the more there are!
Do you want to survive? Get ready, complete all your mission objectives and exterminate them all. The only way out is…ZOMBICIDE!
• Follow the survivors' story line and unlock up to 4 characters.
• Complete all 40 missions
• Play characters with favorite weapons and unique abilities to master.
• Face different types of zombies, like Walkers, Runners, Fatties and Abominations… And how will you defeat the Toxic Zombies?!
• Chainsaws, shotguns, axes and katanas… All of your favorite weapons are waiting for you!
• Ready for a challenge? Discover new ways to eliminate zombies thanks to new survivors, just waiting to join your team. Belle from Prison Outbreak, Julien from Angry Neighbors and others await you in the store.
• Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Brazilian Portuguese.
One thing is for sure: you're going to have some bad encounters…
This update brings many fixes :
- When you loot a weapon, statistics are now normaly displayed.
- When you loot a weapon, it now appears properly in you inventory.
- During a melee fight, player is not stuck anymore if he has some remaning hits.
- Objectives in Mission 8-2 and Mission 8-5 can now be properly validated.
Thanks again for your support !
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slightly un balanced.
This f*@*infg game rocks...truly!!!
I love playing the tabletop version and love how simple this is to play! It’s always confusing keeping track of all the information going around while playing on the tabletop (that might be the draw for some, but it just gets in the way of the joy of playing for me). This game plays like the tabletop...👍🏻👍🏻!
If I had ONE complaint it would be this...once you progress further into the campaign, the zombies not only severely OUTNUMBER you, but they have A CRAP MORE HEALTH THEN YOU!!!! Now again, this might appeal to some, but for me...after all the time invested in planning, moving, collecting...geez, come on man...let’s keep the high level zombie hit points REASONABLE!!! At least on the same level as my characters....PLEASE??!!
Oh yeah, one more thing...I can’t get the one character for free...other then those two things...couldn’t be happier spending the money for this.....GREAT JOB!!!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I’m a big Zombicide fan, and this game does not disappoint. It distills the essence if the board game while creating a slightly new experience. Those that do not have or know the board game can jump right in. No iaps necessary, the only thing you can buy is more characters, but the ones included are very good. Some of the levels do require a good strategy, and maybe a playback later to get a perfect score, but the game feels overall well balanced and very fun. The only complaint I have is it seems that each character can only pick up 2-3 items, which was never previously explained, so I lost a few items as I had one character pick them all up. There are many cool upgrades to both your weapons and characters. I’m really hoping they adapt Black Plague and invader as well, as I am hooked, and would love to see expansions as well. Thanks for great game.
I think like so many others, I am a fan of the board game. It was a ton of fun, easy to get into, and one of the most well balanced board games in the last decade. Therefor it’s a shame that this game is such a mess and utilizes the success and general mechanics of the original game to make a weak attempt at capitalizing on the app/micro-transaction market.
The game itself is built around getting you to a point where you have no choice but to throw money at micro-transaction to proceed. By implementing a system where your heroes can only take 3ish hits before death while the zombies can have double digit health (and never miss) the game is designed to play you into a corner where it’s impossible the play further without spending more money. Which is ridiculous considering the game isn’t even free.
The gameplay otherwise works similar to the original where each character has a certain number of AP and attempt to collect resources and survive waves of zombies of increasing difficulty. But again the balancing falls apart as the rate the difficulty increases is staggering.
My hope is that some future patching to balance the game and make it playable will come. But it’s a shame that CMON is trying to wring their fan base of every last penny before delivering something worthwhile.
- Asmodee Digital
- 402.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Asmodee Digital 2019. Zombicide is a game by CMON. All rights reserved. Application developed by Playsoft.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle Rue Morgue $2.99
- Angry Neighbors Bundle $2.99
- Toxic City Mall Bundle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.