With Qvideo, you can watch the videos stored on your Turbo NAS from mobile devices anytime and anywhere. You can also share your favorite movies by sending them to your friends and family.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with Video Station 2.1 (or above) installed.
• An iOS device (with iOS 7 and above)
- Find your favorite videos quickly by browsing using timeline, thumbnails, list, or folders.
- Stream or download your videos to mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
- Tag, categorize, and edit video information to organize your collection.
- Directly upload videos made with your iOS device to your Turbo NAS.
- You can download videos from the NAS and play locally.
- Find your videos by searching based on title, date, tag, rating, or color labels.
- Create a share link to send your videos to friends & family via social networks, message or email.
- Support Qsync for synchronizing files between Qsync-enabled devices and applications.
- Recover accidentally deleted videos using the Trash Can folder.
- Support a variety of connection methods to access your Turbo NAS faster.
-Support subtitles display.
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at email@example.com.
Qvideo iOS 3.6.3
Improved the general stability of Qvideo.
Ratings and Reviews
Had to fall back to Qfile to use 3rd Party Players
While it may of added some Native Player vs iOS player choice, horrible staggering and attempt to use InFuse 4 Pro (which PAID for AC3 and DTS codec support) won’t even play at all? I may of jumped every on review not trying last on left (VLC) but STILL no transcoding support for AC3 or DTS and don’t even get VIDEO w/o sound, just “doesn’t support”. Then switching to trusty INFUSE player yields complete refusal siting support. I’m open to InFUSE not having proper coding having moved onto InFUSE 5, but I PAID $9.99 for only available choices, InFUSE 4 Pro being preferred player on iOS 9 when QNAP stripped my TS 451 (QTS as a whole) of those Dolby Patented Audio Codecs through an deceptive “improvement” upgrade which is going to bring a class action suit at some point if they don’t smartly offer a PAIDED add on like they did for exFat. I expected a (quick) return of the support promised when I purchased my TS 451 and I’m stupefied QNAP hasn’t smartly made that add on offering before people collectively come at them with class action suits over this! Amazing how short sited a company can be, they can actually get customers to PAY the patent and relieve their burden if they figure out a way to offer such an add on but 2 yrs+ later still no support! Wow.
Admin user doesn’t have access but does through web. Literally unusable.
Please support iPhone X
It is NOT compatible with iPhone X!
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.