Sleepzy is a smart alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns, wakes you up during the lightest sleep phase in a way that feels natural to get up, analyzes your sleep quality and notifies you if you have a sleep debt. It’s an essential app for everyone, whether you’re a morning person or a night owl.
Use Sleepzy to:
- Wake up rested to your fave music at the optimal time - don’t feel groggy anymore!
- Set your Sleep Goal and track Sleep Debt - stay motivated to get enough hours of sleep
- Track your sleep patterns - focus on sleeping not only long enough but well enough
- Know your Sleep Quality - make adjustments to your daily habits to get your quality % up
- Receive daily personal advice and explore worldwide sleep statistics with “Insights”
- Get helpful weekly stats
- Fall asleep to relaxing sounds
- Get Weather Forecast at your location in the morning to plan the day ahead easily
- Sync your data with Apple Health app
Sleepzy + Apple Watch = More Fun
Monitor your sleep with Apple Watch - the clear and easy-to-use interface will help you overview what was going on while you're asleep
Please note that movement and noise from pets or a partner may impact results.
Go Premium to:
- Dive deep into insights with advanced stats and track your progress over time
- Listen to your night sounds and find out if you snore
- Unlock all sleep insights
- Get rid of ads
Start waking up stress-free at the best moment possible. Revolutionize your mornings!
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
* Microphone – so the app can analyze your sleep and record your night sounds.
* Notifications – so the alarm will ring.
* Media Library Access – so you can set your own music as an alarm sound.
* Health App – so you can export your data to Apple Health.
* Location – so you can receive the weather forecast for your area.
California Privacy Notice: http://www.thriveport.com/privacypolicy/index.html#h
With this update, we've added 'Calm' and 'Summary' sections to keep all your favorite features in one place.
Discover small UI improvements for a better sleep tracking experience.
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback, so don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but has some issues
It worked great up until recently. Before I say the problems, I do really like the sleep debt tracker and the alarm. The added noise for falling asleep is pretty great too, I like it. The downsides are it performs horribly, when I start the app I have to wait 2-3 minutes before I can even start tracking because it is completely frozen. This is on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have reinstalled it and all that jazz and I’ve just accepted the fact that it is optimized like garbage. I don’t know if you could call it a problem but the second thing that bothered me is the mic can recognize things that aren’t you as you. I couldn’t figure out why but for a couple weeks it kept saying my sleep quality was less than 20% and that I didn’t sleep all night racking up sleep debt as high as 40 hours in one week. I fell asleep one night with my fan off and it went back to normal, turns out the app thought my fan was me snoring or rolling around and throwing the data way off. Overall good app but it can be inconvenient to use sometimes.
I used the app for 2 months and it was great! I usually listen to sleep stories or music because I have a tough time getting asleep. Now, whenever I have an alarm going on, the audio on other apps crashes and you can barely hear what you are playing. The worse part is, the crashing sound it makes is kind of creepy! I know it is the apps fault because when I turn the alarm off, the audio doesn’t crash. Fix this bug and you get an 8 out of 5!! 🤩🤩 Also, I don’t understand why people say there are so much ads. I just pop in and there may be an ad but I just click the X button and don’t mind it. The sleep analysis saying it went wrong, TRY TURNING ON THE MICROPHONE!! I really wish you could comment on app reviews!! I actually don’t even look at the sleep analysis. I just like that it is an alarm that just seems better then the regular one on my phone. I just noticed now why I was waking up later then the alarm had said. It is cool but I would appreciate it if you could turn that function off. Honestly, the reason I got the app was to hear if I snore or not but it is premium and I am not going to pay for something I can probably get for free on other apps. I just have gotten used to this one. Just give us freebies at least an option to change the alarm sound. I am grateful for just one!!
So, yeah! ✌︎
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out. It's important that we understand how the issue occurred. Please, can you provide more details on this matter to our support service (email@example.com)? We are willing to help.
This all is so cool and useful
I really love this app. I saw some other reviews saying it has a lot of ads or that it thinks as soon as they set the phone down they're asleep... I haven't had that problem at ALL. I don't think I've seen any ads (or so little that I forgot them) and it shows I'm awake for a while before I actually fall asleep. That could just be because I move a LOT when going to sleep; but either way it's perfect for me. It's also really interesting to see the sleep analysis, I don't know how accurate it is but it seems to be pretty true... and it's really cool to see. And it reminds you how much sleep debt you need to catch up on which is ALSO cool, plus the wake up within a half hour of when you need to be up is nice, as it can pick when you are in the lightest sleep and ready to be woken up. My only issue is that I have to remember to unplug my headphones or else it'll just play in them (I usually listen to music before bed, and often I fall asleep and they fall out of my ears) but thats a small price to pay for a great alarm clock!
- ThrivePort, LLC
- 310.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Thriveport LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Year $39.99
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Month $6.99
- Sleepzy Premium 1 Week $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.