Get the Post Office in your pocket. Track and manage your deliveries on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, pay bills and much more...
• Track your important parcels – with notifications of estimated delivery dates and locations of parcels awaiting collection
• Sign up for 24/7 Parcel Lockers to get your deliveries when and where it suits
• Easily collect Parcel Locker deliveries using your phone or Apple Watch
• Request eligible signature-on-delivery parcels be left in a safe place (eligible parcels are shown in the app)
• Quickly scan and pay your bills
• Find postcodes when you’re out and about
• Find nearby Post Offices and street posting boxes
• Tracked items now show the earliest and the latest date that we expect an item to arrive. As the item gets closer to delivery, we'll narrow down the date so it's easier for you to prepare.
• Also, we've added in-app alerts to keep you across those must-read messages.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app. Helps me track all my deliveries, gives me options of where my parcels go. Notifies where a parcel currently is, if dates of delivery have changed, when to expect it and when it has arrived/been delivered. Even automatically adds some deliveries to tracking if I haven’t already. Love It!!
I was so annoyed at Auspost, as my parcels kept being left at my doorstep (also when people were home with no knock) even after many phone calls requesting for this not to be done. My house front is very open, has a public pathway right in front and unfortunately today’s honesty isn’t where it should be.
For me, this has greatly improved Aus Post’s service and I for one, am really grateful.
App is great, super annoyed at the suggestions Australia post has included in it
We were quite desperate to receive the contents of a package, and I was worried about having to wait until Saturday to pick it up from our normal post office (posties don’t leave things at our house even when we give the authority) so when the app suggested to get it delivered to a post locker, we thought that was brilliant! It added an extra day to delivery but that was still quicker than waiting till Saturday. Then one day turned into two- still fine. We could pick it up Friday afternoon after work. Then we got the message - it wasn’t available for post locker so we would have to pick it up from the post office. ...fine, slightly annoying because now it’s still being picked up on the Saturday that we were trying to avoid. Look at the collection address. Further than our local collection and unlike our local collection point it was ONLY OPEN DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
Super annoyed that a “convenient alternative” suggested has prevented us from getting important contents on time and needing to take hours out of my work schedule to pick it up. Not. Happy. Jan.
Doesnt show real tracking info
Parcels true tracking info never gets updated, international sendeds pages and app’s are more accurate and upto date. USPS and Japan’s ESM tracking tell me more. This post app still claims item in transit from USA to Australia and 5 days have past, yet USPS shows me item in Australia and has moved twice with 4 day gap. Why is the app hiding tracking of internal movements and inbound landings ? I bet AusPost workers can see the info why cant we ? You would get less calls if you let us see the real time tracking. App normally updates to onboard with driver after its pretty much been delivered. And then a whole bunch more updates pop up that weren’t there before.
Just stop hiding all the tracking information please.. your algorithms need to be removed and just let us see whats going on at all spots along the way. App is to vague in its information.
- Australia Post
- 52.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Australia Post
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.