Save time and money using the Tyro App for your business banking.
WHAT YOU GET
• Same day settlements if you settle into your Tyro Bank Account¹
• Earn interest daily on the money you leave in your Tyro Bank Account with higher interest paid the longer you leave it there²
• Option to connect to Xero to automate bill payments and reconciliation
• Cash-flow based unsecured loans for eligible customers³
• Peace of mind - Tyro is an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution and deposits up to $250,000 per account holder are guaranteed by the Australian government
• Track daily unsettled EFTPOS takings in real time, and see when you're busy and when you're not
• View individual EFTPOS transactions for today in real time, and see detailed information including amount, card type and fees
• Pay anyone with BPAY®, or BSB and account number as a one-time payment or a recurring payment
• Schedule future payments
• Initiate payments simply by speaking to Siri (requires iOS 10)
• Automated bill payments and one tap payment approvals by connecting to Xero
• Push notifications on bank account transactions
• Alerts when there are insufficient funds to make a scheduled payment or when a new payee is added
• Upload payroll or batch pay ABA files
• Share monthly transaction statements as PDF, CSV or OFX files
• Fast and secure access using a 4 digit passcode or Touch ID®
• Order terminal paper rolls
• Easily schedule weekly transfers to your linked account so you can earn interest on the rest
The Tyro App is for use by customers of Tyro Payments Limited ABN 49 103 575 042. Terms and conditions for the Tyro Account and eligibility requirements apply. Full details are available on request. Internet connection is required to use. Standard mobile data charges apply.
¹ Same day settlements are only available where settlement funds are deposited into the Tyro Bank Account. Applies to Tyro settled funds only (including American Express with Tyro Direct Settlement agreement) – excludes HealthPoint and funds settled directly by Afterpay, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
² Interest rates and tiers are available at tyro.com/rates
³ Tyro loans are subject to Tyro's eligibility and credit criteria. A personal guarantee is required.
The Tyro App is compatible with iPhone operating iOS 10 or later. Bill notifications through Apple iOS are subject to network provider coverage. Transfers and payments can only be made to an account in Australia.
Bill notifications through Apple iOS are subject to network provider coverage. Transfers and payments can only be made to an account in Australia.
Xero is a trademark of Xero Limited.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Siri and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Xero and the Xero brand mark are registered trademarks of Xero Limited.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
• Eligible Tyro EFTPOS banking customers can now borrow unsecured amounts up to $100,000 for first loans. Check your eligibility to find out more.
As always, we'd love your feedback on how we're doing. Please feel free to give us feedback through the app, or rate us on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s True! No fees!
So simple to use
I get interest
There’s no fees
What more can you want!!!!
Eftpos transactions unavailable
I updated the app last night, now I am unable to view any Eftpos transactions. All other functions appear to work. Please fix this as soon as possible please.
Never able to access!
Pretty frustrating app.
Frequently unable to access my account, via either passcode or finger touch recognition.
Never able to keep up to date with takings.
Will be on the search for a new provider.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.