Get the very latest from Cornwall Live, with breaking news as it happens, sport updates, traffic alerts, and all the latest what's on in your area.
Completely customisable, the Cornwall Live app allows you to tailor what news you consume, and when.
The app is the best way to follow breaking news from Cornwall Live; including video interviews and traffic & travel notifications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in:
· Top local news stories
· Football, Rugby and other sport news
· Traffic & Travel news
· Cornwall event listings and What's On guides
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The iPad version of the app also supports Split View on compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
This update marks a big change for User Accounts and Commenting going forward in order to address a number of issues. In this release, we have updated the user accounts back end, what does this mean for you?
• You will be automatically logged out of your account upon installation, so you will need to log back in again. We are sorry for the small inconvenience but it is a necessary step to ensure your data security. If you don't remember your login details, you can use the "Forgot Password" feature to reset it.
• Commenting on articles is temporarily suspended. This feature is getting a huge overhaul, and will be turned back on again as soon as possible, we are very sorry but this is just unavoidable at this time due to the new user account security.
Also in this update is a fix for a small number of users that have been experiencing battery drain while the app is not being used. We will continue to monitor this issue going forward, if you are still experiencing battery drain in the background with this release, please use the in app feedback to get in touch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to date and pertinent reports
I have only recently uploaded the Cornwall Live app to my i-pad. It is now my ‘go to’ app for all things local. I naturally want to know the latest on the Coronavirus epidemic both in Cornwall and Devon. Also news and matters of interest in and around my local villages. All news stories well written and timely. An excellent app. Thank you.
Not news, not Cornish
Cornwall Live is full of clickbait and fluff that is not worthy of the title "news", much less "journalism". Cornwall is one of the poorest parts of the UK and home to a national minority, crying out for real investigative journalism into our social and economic issues, yet all Cornwall Live can bring us is news of the latest pick and mix deal at Wilko or what's happening on Love Island.
And what's worse, instead of recognising our national minority status and position as one of the UK's constituent people, they continue to bow to Devon-based business interests and sell out Cornwall at every opportunity by pushing a Devonwall / South West agenda, despite this having huge opposition among Cornish people and it being proven time and time again that Cornwall always loses out politically and economically when lumped together with Devon and Somerset.
We deserve better. Cornwall Live is failing journalism and it's failing Cornwall.
Excellent news overage on this website for Cornwall, for which many thanks.
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Reach PLC 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.