Save more automatically, invest in things that matter and reduce those pesky bills!
Since we launched 2 years ago, we have been working to build the best product that makes everyone better off financially. With now over 500,000 people using Plum on Messenger, we’re really excited to now be available on iOS and give Plum to more people!
BANK, MEET PLUM
• You link Plum to your bank account (we support major UK banks)
• Plum analyses your transactions daily to learn about your income and spending
• It then helps you save more, invest and stops you being overcharged on bills, without having to think about it.
AUTOMATE YOUR SAVINGS
• Magical savings — A cleverly designed algorithm that saves automatically for you, little by little but often, so you don’t notice savings adding up overtime
• Adjust how much you want to save — Set up your saving mood from ‘Chilled’ to ‘Beast mode’ based on your savings targets
• Unlimited withdrawals — When you’ve reached your goals, or just need some extra money to pay for your dog’s operation (true story), you can withdraw at any time, as often as you like.
• [COMING SOON] Round up your spare change
• [COMING SOON] Regular payment
YOU COULD GROW YOUR SAVINGS VIA INVESTING
• Easy-access, from only £1 — You only need a pound to start investing (but you should probably invest more!)
• Make Google and Apple work your money for you or back socially responsible companies, via tracking funds.
• Get access to a broad choice of hand-picked funds based on your risk-level or themes that matter to you. Funds choice listed here: withplum.com/investments
• Auto-invest in your own portfolio — Choose how to split your automated savings into the different funds you’ve picked
• Transparent pricing — Investment is the only paid feature of Plum and we tried to make it as simple and transparent possible whether you invest £500 or £5,000:
- £1.00 a month (First month free)
- 0.60% annual avg. fund management and provider fee*
- No hidden transaction or trading cost
- No hidden withdrawal or exit cost, nor limit
Please keep in mind, as with all investing, capital is at risk and the value of your investment may go down as well as up. Note also that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
*This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.22%-0.90% fund provider fee based on the funds you choose to invest in. Full list of funds and their respective fees here (https://blog.withplum.com/plum-funds/). Both fund management and provider fees are charged annually, billed monthly and already reflected on your portfolio.
STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF
• Lower your bills — Plum monitors your bills continuously and notifies you when it finds a better deal for you. You can then switch in a few taps and instantly save £££.
STAY ON TRACK
• Set daily or weekly balance updates to stay updated — Ideal for constant fraud check on your bank account (Again true story, we had quite a few cases of people who spotted fraud straight away thanks to Plum).
Secure & helpful:
When it comes to money, there's no room for compromise. We've built Plum from the ground up with your security and privacy in mind.
We're an Appointed Representative of Resolution Compliance Limited.
Humans on hand:
Our customer support team, composed of real, nice and helpful humans, is ready to help you Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 5pm.
We never share your data with any other parties without your consent.
Where you've probably heard about us:
“Plum, one of the more popular tools” — The FT
“So you can sit back and watch your money work for you” — Evening Standard
“The place to manage your finances” — TechCrunch
* Download Plum now! *
What did the apple skin say to the apple?
I've got you covered.
- Fixes a crash when pausing Automatic Savings.
- UI improvements.
- Roundup roundup! We have a big release awaiting you, full of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This App Is Brilliant!!!
This app is brilliant I have never wrote a review in my life but everyone and I mean everyone especially people who struggle to save need to know about this app, I can’t believe it’s free to use, you can monitor everything so easily somehow plum has managed to save me just off of £100 in 2 months and I haven’t even noticed the money coming out its a great way to save for Christmas, a holiday or just to save money, I’m not great with putting money away but with this app you don’t need to be plum sends you bank account updates it notifies you when it takes money but you can turn the notifications off and on at your leisure you can set it to invest and save or just invest or just save there is nothing bad about this app at all it’s perfect, i even made a small amount of money on the invest part in 2 months, if you ask 3 of your friends or family members to sign up plum gives you £25 in your savings you can’t go wrong, if you need to withdraw any money you can just do it, it may take a couple of days to get to you but that’s minor, you can’t go wrong downloading this app as I said at the beginning it’s perfect and it’s currently looking like a great Holiday for us next year at this rate, keep up the great work.
Thanks plum a truly satisfied customer!!
Can’t Save? Try Plum
I am a brilliant spender, but a rubbish saver. Whenever I try to save money I end up spending it. Plum is brilliant as it saves small amounts every few days so I don’t feel an impact on my spending and because it’s in a separate place to my bank, I don’t even think about withdrawing it. They let me know when they are taking it and how much and the new app gives me all the information I need in one place. I’m looking forward to the new ‘round-up’ feature coming soon where they will round up to the nearest pound on the amount I spend and save it.
My partner and I have always been rubbish at saving or if we do save money we end up dipping into it until it’s gone!
What I love about this is how much we’ve saved already without even noticing money being taken from our bank. Even though we are bad at saving, I don’t feel the need to withdraw the money as it’s sort of like ‘oohhh, I wonder how much we could end up saving’. Only reason for 4 stars is probably about 5 times now I go to login and the app has reset itself so I have to go through the whole setup process again. Not sure why this is but if they could fix that I’d easily give it 5 stars 🌟👍🏼
Developer Response ,
The login issue should now be fixed in our latest version. Update and let us know if you’re still having any issues through the in-app chat or by sending an email to email@example.com
We hope we can turn that 4 star into a 5!
The Plum Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.