- Everything you need to know about Liverpool FC straight to your smartphone/device
- Breaking news, results, rumours, transfers, expert trusted analysis, brilliant podcasts and live coverage of every match
- Our dedicated Liverpool writing team give you the independent view of your favourite club, as we follow the Reds home and away.
- We’re live, entertaining, engaging and accurate, packed with polls and quizzes, video highlights and photos,
- Sign up to receive our regular news alerts direct to your phone
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The iPad version of the app also supports Split View on compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
This update marks a big change for User Accounts and Commenting going forward in order to address a number of issues. In this release, we have updated the user accounts back end, what does this mean for you?
• You will be automatically logged out of your account upon installation, so you will need to log back in again. We are sorry for the small inconvenience but it is a necessary step to ensure your data security. If you don't remember your login details, you can use the "Forgot Password" feature to reset it.
• Commenting on articles is temporarily suspended. This feature is getting a huge overhaul, and will be turned back on again as soon as possible, we are very sorry but this is just unavoidable at this time due to the new user account security.
Also in this update is a fix for a small number of users that have been experiencing battery drain while the app is not being used. We will continue to monitor this issue going forward, if you are still experiencing battery drain in the background with this release, please use the in app feedback to get in touch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lived in Liverpool for 3 years and as a Live long Liverpool fan this paper is a must. Not just for sporting reasons to be keep updated with the goings on in the best city in the world. I read this app everyday now. Thank you.
Updates are working
Having given a less than complimentary review when this first came out, I thought I would provide an update. The Bloodred podcasts now work in the background, which is great. Now I’m used to this major revision I like it. The only reason it’s on 4 stars not 5 is because of the adverts. I understand they make the app free, but when they are different sizes and change about every thirty seconds, it causes the stories to jump up or down the screen. The ads should either be a uniform size or change when you swipe to the next article.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We are aware of the issue listening to Podcasts when the iPhone locks, and arelooking into releasing a fix shortly. The Reach PLC Apps Team
Censorship at its highest
Don’t bother with this app , if you give your opinion and the echo doesn’t like it it will delete your post ... you don’t even need to use bad language... you can write a comment and not have one actual bad word in it and all of a sudden a ‘whoa’ will appear saying there are words that are not approved to use ... and yet nothing bad or rude was said .... and they won’t even tell you what the word was that they disapproved of .. so you are none of the wiser... it then got to the point I would write something.. even just a hello or a hi ...and it would be there and as soon as you exit and comeback it is deleted .... so apparently according to the echo I have never posted a comment .. lol
Don’t bother with this site ... might as well be 1930’s Germany
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.