View the latest transport departure times, plan a journey, find and buy tickets on the go, locate your nearest bus stop or train and tram stop plus more.
Get everything you need to travel around the West Midlands with ease, with the Swift app. View departure times for bus, train and tram, find your nearest mode of transport, manage your Swift account, find and buy transport tickets on the go, plan a journey, and book car hire quickly and simply.
Please note: If you have an older device you may experience some slower loading times.
For Swift customers, account switching is not available yet within the Swift App.
Purchases made for any child linked accounts will not be valid in the Swift App. For now, please continue to buy those products and manage your account online.
If you would like to set up a child account, you can still do this online.
• Instantly find and buy transport tickets for your West Midlands travel
• No need to visit a travel shop or go to a Swift Kiosk, top-up your Swift card on the go
• Payment made simple, pay for tickets using Direct debit/Credit card
• Collect your products on your Swift card using the Swift Collector
• Use our handy locator map to find your nearest mode of West Midlands transport
• Keep up to date with the latest departure times for bus, train and tram
• Explore our new transport services and book car hire or car club
• Easily plan a journey and find the best route to get you to your destination quickly
• Know everything about your ticket including when you need to collect and when your ticket will expire
• View your latest Swift card balance and never get caught out with negative funds
We all lead busy lives and want life to be as simple as possible. So why shouldn’t travel be just as simple? The Swift app makes this possible, combining all your West Midlands transport needs in one place, at the touch of a button. Whether it’s checking a train, bus or tram time, locating the nearest bus stop or train station, topping up your Swift card or planning a journey, the Swift app can make West Midlands travel easy.
There’s no need to sit in front of a laptop or go to a shop to manage your travel needs. You can buy transport tickets in advance or just before you travel. Jump on the bus and plan a journey whilst you’re travelling. You can check your next connecting transport service to see if there are any delays. Quickly find an alternative route for when there is a traffic jam or road incident. Beat the rush by knowing when your next bus is arriving. Your Swift account, your tickets, your departure times and your transport service locator are all on your phone in one smart app.
The Swift app is the smart way to travel around the West Midlands. Use your app for Birmingham travel, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Solihull. You can also use it to locate many transport services including; National Express bus, West Midlands Trains and West Midlands Metro.
If you’re new to Swift, you can use the app to create an account. Find and buy the transport ticket you need for your journey, whether it be for Birmingham travel, Coventry travel, a Monthly ntrain or Monthly regional travelcard. You can then use your phone to collect your transport ticket on your Swift card and start travelling. It’s as simple as that. https://www.tfwm.org.uk/swift-and-tickets/
A card production time applies to new customers. New customers will need to wait 7 days to receive their Swift card before they can start travelling.
NFC is required to use the Swift Collector feature within the app. You will need to have an Apple iPhone 7 or later with iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- West Midlands Combined Authority
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © West Midlands Combined Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.