Create, edit, and collaborate on the go with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
* Share documents with your team
* Edit, comment and add action items in real time
* Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
* Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
* Get things done, even on the plane, with offline mode
* Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
* Use Google Search without leaving your document
* Search all of your files in Drive, right in Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
* Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
* Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
* Convert and export files seamlessly
Part of G Suite: Google’s intelligent apps for business
* Connect and collaborate with your team, using one suite—Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more
* Use Google’s AI to bring data insights to every employee
* Join more than 4M paying businesses who trust G Suite to power their organization
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Add something like :D
Maybe on iPads you could give people a more variety of colours, because some colors are really bright and sometimes I would like to be given the freedom to choose, I practically use this app everyday because I enjoy writing very much ❤️ idk if my last feedback will come through, but I wanted to say that I had a few problems with crashing - happens at random but not everyday and there seems to be a limit to how much I can write because it tends to glitch.. O-O
Handy, could be better
Okay it's definitely useful to have access across all devices to documents. The filing system as others have said is a bit rubbish to be fair, that doesn't bother me too much. My wish for the list is improved voice to text recognition. Not something I'd use all the time, but handy for quick note taking, especially on a phone, instead of typing into a tiny keyboard, if it actually worked properly it would be great, as it stands, it's not really fit for purpose, without extensive retro editing.
Very functional. Almost there.
The latest version of Google Docs has come a long way since I first used it. It certainly seems the best and easiest collaborative writing tool out there at the moment.
The UI is OK, though it needs a few tweaks. Filing is clunky and it would be terrific if it included even the simplest, most basic style sheet mechanism. Nothing fancy or as ridiculous as MS Word. Not 200 styles, just something robust with even a handful. Instead of ‘Normal’ just have one Unstyled ‘style’.
- Google LLC
- 190.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.