MyNTUC – bringing the Labour Movement (LM) closer to U on the go!
The brand new MyNTUC app is now here! The new app is packed with more new functions and features to provide you a fuss-free, on-the-go browsing experience with us.
What you can find on the app:
- Membership sign up and instant activation
- New look and feel for improved User Experience
- More responsive user interface to easily connect to the services you need
- Quick access to the latest featured deals right on the home page
- Seamless access to NTUC’s family of apps through LinkPass
- Submit and track workplace enquiries via the “Submit a case” feature
- Quick support through Virtual Assistance on membership enquiries or other general matters
- New payment functions via app for membership renewals and arrears
- Receive reminders for outstanding fees
- New app notifications for case updates and payment status on renewals
- Quick updates of contact details
For any queries or feedback, please drop us a note at www.ntuc.org.sg/contactus.
We've been working hard to make the app better for you. New hotfixes and performance enhancements have been added in this version.
Ratings and Reviews
App is broken
App kept telling me that I have no membership yet even though I have official confirmation (by hotline supervisor) of full payment until end of this year. This is so even though I followed the advice to log in using my email only.
It's so frustrating and annoying to use this app. This speaks volume on the app development team. Disappointed with the mediocre quality that is so out of expectation for a national organisation.
Update: I had to delete my account and make a fresh new account in order to get it to show correctly about my active membership!
Worst App ever!!! Emailed Customer Service & they reset my account but I was only able to log in for one day. The card type reflected is different on the App than what I have. Customer Service requested I input my card number they sent via email which is totally different from my physical card! The only reason I’m trying to use the App is for the digital card as I don’t wish to carry the physical card around. Very frustrating. I’m now wondering if NTUC even have a proper record of my membership.
Unable to connect to membership
Still unable to connect to membership. My email and mobile are correct as seen via NTUC website. But using this app, I am just unable to connect.
Please don’t direct and ask us, the myNTUC app users to email to somewhere to fix this. Screenshot all these reviews and bring this all the way up to the head of technology/marketing. People use app for convenience, yet you want reviews/feedbacks for app users to go in circles. That’s already or UX/CX itself.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please reach out to us at ntuc.co/mpreview1 for further assistance on your login issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Trades Union Congress
- 68.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2016 NTUC