MyNTUC – bringing the Labour Movement (LM) closer to U on the go!
The brand new MyNTUC app is now here! The new app is packed with more new functions and features to provide you a fuss-free, on-the-go browsing experience with us.
What you can find on the app:
- Membership sign up and instant activation
- New look and feel for improved User Experience
- More responsive user interface to easily connect to the services you need
- Quick access to the latest featured deals right on the home page
- Seamless access to NTUC’s family of apps through LinkPass
- Submit and track workplace enquiries via the “Submit a case” feature
- Quick support through Virtual Assistance on membership enquiries or other general matters
- New payment functions via app for membership renewals and arrears
- Receive reminders for outstanding fees
- New app notifications for case updates and payment status on renewals
- Quick updates of contact details
For any queries or feedback, please drop us a note at www.ntuc.org.sg/contactus.
We've been working hard to make the app better for you. New hotfixes and performance enhancements have been added in this version.
Feel free to send us any questions or comments with our Virtual Assistant in Contact Us page in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Trying very hard to impress but failed
Been trying to connect my membership for a week since the app version updated to 3.0.2, still showing the same error “We could not connect your membership at the moment. Please try again later.”
Perhaps you might want to give extra training to your IT department. Don’t update the app for the sake of updating without doing UAT first.
I HATE THIS APP
App logs you out every now and then
Super frustrating when there are 12 people behind you in the supermarket queue
The OTP sometimes takes 15min to send through and when it does, it says “we cannot connect your account now, please try again later” every other time
I personally don’t recommend this app, stick to your trusty physical card if you can
QR and Membership not working after updated
After updating, I was being logout. I used to be able to scan the QR in FairPrice but now it prompt me that I’m not a member. Would it possible to revert back to the old version or possible to do something to it. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Please re-login using your registered email address. If the problem persists, please contact us at ntuc.co/mpreview1 for further assistance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Trades Union Congress
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2016 NTUC