Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the Appalachian Power app requires an active account that is registered online at AppalachianPower.com
This release includes bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
FIX THE APP!!!!
I have used this app for a long time and haven’t had any trouble until now! Every time I go to look at something or for instance I’m trying to add an account number I get the same thing over and over and it says “OOPS! Something went wrong on our end, try again!” I can’t even login now!!! Very frustrating!!!
This app doesn’t work - neither does the website. It seems others have been having the same issue for awhile ever since updating a website. You’d think with the amount of electric bills plus a recent upcoming rate increase they could improve customer service. This past bill after waiting an entire month thinking surely things would be fixed to pay my bill - didn’t happen. This results in having to write a check and mail or call which is all automated and takes FOREVER on top of an additional charge.
Get it together for your customers. Every other utility company I deal with around my area has a functioning website for customers at the least.
App is worthless
I got this app after I signed up for paperless billing because the post office wasn’t mailing my bills consistently. I can not make a payment on the app. Never have been able to. It always says: “sorry something happened on our end. Please try again later.” I wait a couple of hours and the same thing happens. I have to end up calling and making a payment that way.
The only thing is app is good for is checking to find out what my monthly balance is. Period.
If your app does not do what it is suppose to then why have it?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Electric Power Service Corporation
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 American Electric Power