Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever, with help from Google built in.
NEW with iOS 14 - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as Default for all web links to automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built-in. Search and get answers on Google quickly.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browser previously-visited websites.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use Google voice search to get answers without typing.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• On your iPad you can now have multiple windows of Chrome at the same time. Tap and hold a link, and then choose 'Open in new window'.
• A new feature in Settings, called safety check, allows you to check whether you’re on the latest version of Chrome, whether you have Safe Browsing enabled, whether you have any compromised passwords and, if so, how to fix them.
• Auto-fill is now more secure. To auto-fill your passwords, sign in again with face ID, touch ID or your passcode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bug: Cannot align well after rotating my screen
Chrome has been my favorite web browser for years on desktop. With my new iPhone, I am giving it a try on iOS. At first sight, I was amazed by the functionality despite a little bit odd interface design. I really enjoy the hassle free auto fill-in feature that I do on my desktop. I even set it to be default browser for the first time.
However, when I rotate my screen to watch a video. The bug show starts : the webpage start floating around and cannot stay centered. The video window is pushed low to the iOS task switcher bar. I cannot even tap the mute icon then. Things get even worse when I rotate back to vertical. The webpage is zoomed and poorly aligned to the left. I cannot fix it even after reloading the page. I tried these on Safari and none of these occurred. For long I don’t know what is good and special to use safari. But I don’t have big complaints at least. Now this version of Chrome lets me realize that what a web browser should be like: smoothly and stably showing what it is supposed to show and allow the viewers interact with the icon with just one tap.
That being said, I hope Chrome team can work on the issues reported by me and other reviewers. It is supposed to be great!
Love Chrome but the new update is making things a hassle
why with all of the unexpected crashes
the app has been crashing unexpectedly and randomly crashes for months on end for me and I don’t know weather or not the app can’t handle all the searches I do on the actual app itself or my iPad Pro can’t handle the searches from the Chrome app leading to a crash. And for further notice, it’s been behaving like this for me for 2 years now and my perspective is the Chrome app can only handle limited searches were the desktop version can handle nearly insane amounts of searches depending on the laptop or computer and experiencing sudden random crashes almost makes me think weather the Chrome app has a hidden bug or something like that or an hidden virus possibly. So developers do the best of your knowledge to fix and repair it now please because it gets on my nerves if something doesn’t work properly...
- Google LLC
- 130.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.