"Amazing app for kids to learn to recognize emotions in others!" School Social Worker
WHY TEACHERS LOVE IT
- Includes over 500 real live faces with emotions
- Grouped by babies, kids, and adults and simple vs. complex emotions
- Can easily select favorites to just focus on specific emotions at one time
- Can easily add your own photos and boards
- Supports multiple learning activities and games
- Great practice for kids struggling with nonverbal cues
- Great for teaching social skills!
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
- Fun games keep kids engaged
- Interesting and clear pictures keep kids engaged
- Ability to earn stickers!
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Good to play with your kids!
This app is great to play with my three year old. It teaches him the words to give to the emotions he feels. The only reason it is not five stars is because it does not hold his interest for too long and he does not want to play it on his own...only when I suggest it.
another winner! Very customizable
Some great things about this app: You can record your own voice substituting a different language if you choose. You can easily make your own boards with your own pictures taken with the camera on your iPad.
Imagine the uses for a child with autism! you could take pictures of people in the child's own family, so that the child could practice understanding their facial expressions. If you're a therapist, you might create a board for each of the children you work with.
Your child may even enjoy having his or her own voice giving the answers.
As usual, controls are hidden from the little ones but accessible to parents.
If you want to work on just a few expressions you can turn off the other ones. If there's one that you don't like or your child find confusing, you don't have to use it. Very customizable. Thank you for another great app.
This app offers a wide variety of emotions with real photos. You can select the age group: babies, children, or adults. I like that you can use it in multiple ways- see it and speak it, or "touch" when given a choice of two. Another fantastic app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 243.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.