Google Cloud Console helps you manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
• Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
• Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting Help & Feedback, and then Send feedback.
• New logging features added to Monitoring. Now you can access your saved and recently viewed log queries from your mobile device.
• This release also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and awkward
I appreciate having a CLI interface for Google Cloud on my iPad. It's great for "small" and ad hoc tasks, and gives me access to features otherwise restricted on my tablet. The application is immature, and the console is awkwardly unresponsive to touch commands---you can't copy text printed to the console, no scrolling support in Vim, and a few other items which "aren't too bad" but will get in the way of work.
I'd be less critical if applications like Blink and a-Shell hadn't already addressed many usability features for CLIs on iPads.
A Very Useful App
There are times when I am out and need to quickly make changes, run some commands in a virtual machine or get a sense of what is happening. This app is exactly for that.
I am in a phase right now where I am deciding if I should get a Surface, keep bringing along my compact Chromebook with Linux installed or carry around my iPad for those times when I don't want to lug around a laptop but want to be able to do real work. Usually my iPad is with me anyway but Zi didn't think it could do what I need. This app helps change my thinking.
I was looking for a way to easily SSH from an iPad. Sure enough that feature is here. Credentials readily available for me to get it, make some changes or run a script and get out.
Now I am going to look for FTP and BigQuery solutions and if I find them the iPad might just win out.
CLI is too stiff not mobile friendly
When using the command line it’s too stiff and not user friendly. Azure and Termius iOS apps have a smooth natural feel when SSH into servers. Please update the user experience for the command line to be more smooth and optimized for the iPhone as it is possible.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 144 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.