Apple Books lets you lose yourself in the best books and audiobooks right on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. You’ll find bestsellers, classics, up-and-coming authors, and more — all ready to instantly download and enjoy.
• Selection: Explore millions of books and audiobooks from every category including fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, thrillers, romance, kids’ books, comics, and more.
• Book Store: Check out Top Charts, and find new releases, limited-time offers, and recommendations for you, updated every week.
• Audiobooks: Discover great audiobooks read by actors, authors, and other memorable voices.
• Free samples: Preview books and audiobooks while you browse, and download free samples — sometimes before they’re available anywhere else.
• Want to Read: Keep track of books and audiobooks you’d like to read next by adding them to your Want to Read collection.
• Audiobooks app for Apple Watch: Listen to your favorite audiobooks on your next hike, run, or exercise session, right from your wrist.
• Customize your reading experience: Choose between a selection of fonts and easy-to-read page colors. Use Auto-Night Theme and adjust your screen brightness to make reading more comfortable on your eyes. Enabling Scrolling View to move continuously through books instead of flipping pages.
• Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices.
• Share your book and audiobook purchases with up to six family members using Family Sharing.
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal collections that will appear on all of your devices.
• Access bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page on all of your devices.
Requirements & Store Availability
• The Book Store is available in many countries. The selection of available books varies by country.
• Downloading content from Books or iCloud requires an Apple ID and Internet access.
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the Book Store to the Books app requires they be DRM-free.
Some PDF documents may not be compatible with Books.
Reading Goals: Reading Goals helps you make reading a daily habit. Read a book or listen to an audiobook while in line for coffee, during your commute, or before bed to meet your daily reading goal. Build streaks, see your stats soar, and let your friends and family know about the books you've finished.
Audiobooks on Apple Watch: Easily listen to your favorite books on your next hike, run, or workout, right from your wrist.
Ratings and Reviews
My iphone has this app but when i found out that you can get the same app but better was a huge releafe i read 24/7 on this app. I recommend this app for you book lovers
Great but expensive
I use this app all the time for reason projects for school or just for fun. It's note taking, highlighting, and bookmarking features are fantastic but the books are quite pricey, as expected. Wonderful app in general.
Why there's no Go Back for PDF with Hyperlink
This is a useful app. But it lacks the "Go Back" feature for PDF's hyperlinks. Every time I follow a link, I have to move back to the original page manually.
- Apple Inc.
- 16.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.