Achieve the fitness results you want – inside and outside of the gym – with 24GO®, the Official App of 24 Hour Fitness.
KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHEN with Custom Workout Recommendations
- Get a game plan for success with 24 Smart Start™, a multi-week fitness plan customized to you and your goals
- Go straight to working out with workouts picked for you daily that fit your goals, equipment and current location
ACHIEVE YOUR RESULTS FASTER with Thousands of Workouts and Plans
- Explore in-club and at home workouts from 24 Hour Fitness and trusted partners like LES MILLS, Zumba, Kettlebell Kings and more
- Work out at home with 60+ live-coached virtual classes weekly, including strength, cardio, yoga and more
- Adapt Smart Workouts to fit your needs in the moment: skip or swap out exercises, change the intensity, or add or remove equipment for the perfect fit
- Get expert coaching with audio-guided cardio workouts with options available for treadmill, elliptical, bike, rower and more
- Explore multi-week fitness plans for every goal and personalize them to fit your schedule
STAY ON TRACK TO RESULTS with Scheduling and Reminders
- Allow access to your mobile calendar, so you can plan out your week and add workouts and classes
- Receive alerts and reminders about your reserved classes, workouts and training sessions, so you never miss the best part of your day
MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS with Performance and Goal Tracking
- Apple Health integration – The 24GO app can send your workout data (Active Energy, Heart Rate, and Workouts) to Apple Health, so they count towards your Activity Rings. It can also read data from Apple Health (Date of Birth, Height, Weight and Sex) and use this data to recommend 24GO workouts.
- Fitbit integration - Connect your Fitbit account and your 24GO workouts will count towards your goals in Fitbit
- Heart Rate Monitor integration - Add your Bluetooth 4.0 capable device and view HR inside your workout
- Download to your Apple Watch to track your performance during your 24GO workouts
GET THE MOST FROM YOUR 24 HOUR FITNESS® MEMBERSHIP
- Find 24 Hour Fitness® clubs, coaches and classes near you when you enable location services
- Use the QR code in the app for quick and easy touch-free club check-in
- Reserve your favorite studio classes, add them to your mobile calendar, set reminders and get real-time updates*
- Add your 24 Hour Fitness® coach to your account for extra accountability and personalized support
The 24GO app is free to download and use. Messaging and data rates may apply. *Not all features are available to all 24 Hour Fitness® members.
• Easily find your favorite workouts, classes, plans and more with the improved Navigation and Search options
• Seamlessly track your workouts and club visits with the NEW Activity tab
• Get more workouts personalized to your preferences with our enhanced recommendation engine
• Learn more about the coaches at your club with the Coaches list, now located on the Workouts tab
Ratings and Reviews
My new best friend
FINALLY!!! I found the perfect app that gets ME! As a fitness enthusiast, I’ve tried other fitness apps out there but nothing comes close to tracking ALL my different workouts AND providing smart digital workouts in one place. Like most busy working moms, I try to fit in workouts whenever I can. Whether its taking a class once a week at 24 Hour Fitness, doing a digital workout at home, or doing a quick run around the block. And best of all, it gives me a different personalized workout to do every single day based on what it knows about me! No more spending time searching online for random workouts and guessing!!! It was super easy to add workouts to my calendar and remind myself to stop making excuses :) LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!! Highly recommend it!
Ok as a guide to follow loosely
I signed up for the weight loss program. All the workouts start out with the use of a band but apparently my gym in Fairfield, CA does not have them for use unless I buy one. I asked the front counter as I have never seen those type of bands there. The front desk did not seem to know anything about what the app has, which was disappointing. I think the staff should be familiar with it. The app only allows me to change the type of band workout but doesn’t allow me to delete it all together. The app should not suggest gym workouts with equipment that are not available at EVERY gym. Also the timer is kind of annoying in that it only times the ENTIRE workout, rather than breaking up each portion although it does allow you to pause. So when if part 3 of my workout is to do jumps for one minute, I have to remember if I started that minute at 15:15 and stop myself at 16:15 or what have you. I did the day 2 workout on day 3 instead but there is no option to move stuff around. Also it would be VERY nice if we could track our progress in terms of weights on different machines or exercises. Overall I use the app as a guide but I do my own stuff as well. It’s nice to get out of my comfort zone and same old routine and do something different than what I normally do at the gym.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback Reinalove! We've added your request to our list of future enhancements. If you have further suggestions/feedback please let us know by contacting us at support@24GO.zendesk.com, thank you!
I think it’s great but....
I think this app is great so far! My only complaint would be that there isn’t a page/tab to show your progress. I want to be able to log my weight/measurements and have it show on a graph. I hate to compare but the FitnessPal app lets you log your weight and you can see your fitness journey on a graph. There should also be an option to be able to choose which progress measurements you’d like to see on your graph. For an example, an option to be able to see my weight loss progress over the month, week or even year. Another option would be able to see your body measurements change over the course of a week, month or year. It’s way more satisfying and motivating to see your weight loss journey that way. Maybe the home screen (GO) can feature your progress. Maybe have the first thing you see be more motivating and encouraging. I would love to input my fitness data on your app and have it all in one place.
Something else that I thought could improve was your classes tab. Maybe I haven’t figured it out yet but I’d love to be able to just select my gym for the classes schedule instead of constantly resetting it. This app would be way more helpful if it was customizable to the user. Would love to see these changes! 💪🏻🔥
Developer Response ,
Hi sunnysideupsss! Thank you for using 24GO and sharing your feedback with us. We hear you and we absolutely agree on the importance of tracking your progress. That's why we're working behind the scenes on some awesome new features like an enhanced dashboard that can help you track your progress and stay motivated. Keep an eye out for these updates in the future! Regarding Classes, the latest version of the app 1.3.1 allows you to set any filter one time and it will apply every time you come back to the app, unless you do a force quit or logout. If you're still having an issue with the filters resetting and you're not force quitting, please feel free to email our Support Team at email@example.com and we'll assist you with troubleshooting the issue. Thanks again for sharing your thoughtful feedback with us. We really appreciate it! Keep up the awesome work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Your Trainer Inc.
- 159.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 24 Hour Fitness USA, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 24GO Plus Monthly $14.99